Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to study for construction studies??

• 07-05-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering what topics everyone is studying for construction and any have any tips/ predictions for the exam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

U-Values anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Cognitive Cascade

Are you not thinking about joining the Military Cadets? If you can't show some initiative studying and preparing for a leaving cert subject like construction studies in secondary school how can you honestly succeed in the military interviews? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭_pure_mule_

Are you not thinking about joining the Military Cadets? If you can't show some initiative studying and preparing for a leaving cert subject like construction studies in secondary school how can you honestly succeed in the military interviews? :rolleyes:
    Show some initiative? What are you talking about? I am clearly showing initiative by engaging with other enthusiastic students who also want to do well? I never mentioned anything about studying or preparing. I'll have you know that I already know the course inside out and have achieved no less than an a1 in every construction exam I have ever done. Thanks for your input anyway, gave me a bit of a laugh after a hard days study;)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭hmf300

Show some initiative? What are you talking about? I am clearly showing initiative by engaging with other enthusiastic students who also want to do well? I never mentioned anything about studying or preparing. I'll have you know that I already know the course inside out and have achieved no less than an a1 in every construction exam I have ever done. Thanks for your input anyway, gave me a bit of a laugh after a hard days study;)

id say you live up to your username..:rolleyes:

hmf300 wrote: »
    id say you live up to your username..:rolleyes:

is that a compliment?:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

I don't think so :P

Look, you've asked this before: study drawings and U-Value and two more sections of your choice.

subz3r0 wrote: »

I don't think so :P

Look, you've asked this before: study drawings and U-Value and two more sections of your choice.
    Thanks bro

Advertisement