Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool tables

Options
  • 07-05-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to Galway next weekend with a group of guys, and a few of them have mentioned they'd like a few games of pool and some beer. Are there any bars anywhere in the city with more than 1 table?

There's a few threads on this already I know, but they haven't been updated in a while so just checking there haven't been any new bars opened.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are no bars with more than one table afaik.
    There is a pool club on Eglinton street but they don't allow alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Krmca in Salthill has one pool table upstairs, one pool table downstairs & table tennis downstairs too!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

They have table tennis?? :eek:
    Very interesting indeed...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

The college bar is the only place I can think of with 2 tables

Shanley wrote: »
    Krmca in Salthill has one pool table upstairs, one pool table downstairs & table tennis downstairs too!

Theres no table upstairs any more.

I wouldn't be a regular by any means but have been there 3 times in the past few months, the first time they did, after that it was gone and some new diner style tables were added to that wall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Can't think of the name right now, but the bowling place between Tesco and Lidl has several pool tables and they do(did when i was there a few years ago .....) serve beer. Not a regular bar in the normal sense though.

Advertisement