Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

this is spinal tap

• 07-05-2012 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

its on ITV4 in 5 minutes. ever wonder where 'this one goes to eleven' and all the other quotes come from? well nows your chance to see. if your in a band its class!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

IM0 wrote: »
    its on ITV4 in 5 minutes. ever wonder where 'this one goes to eleven' and all the other quotes come from?

Let's not forget "Rosebud."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

This thread goes to eleven.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

IM0 wrote: »
    its on ITV4 in 5 minutes. ever wonder where 'this one goes to eleven' and all the other quotes come from? well nows your chance to see. if your in a band its class!

Yeah, where?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

This thread goes up where we be-loooong.....

Where eeeeagles fly....

Over mountains hiiiiiiiiigh.....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Lick my love pump is a nice piece.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You can't really dust for vomit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Lots of black humour in this thread. How much more black could it be? None. None more black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

Just a two word review. "Shït sandwich".

Love that film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Shit Sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MontyChips

Can't wait guys!, great movie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Big bottom
    Big bottom
    Talk about bum cakes, my girls got 'em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

their cameo in the Simpsons is amazing as well. "goodnight Springton, there will be no encore!"

krudler wrote: »
    their cameo in the Simpsons is amazing as well. "goodnight Springton, there will be no encore!"

We salute you our half inflated dark lord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Smell the glove.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

He died in an unfortunate gardening accident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Have you seen it where they do the commentary in character, it's fcuking brilliant.

"He's dead now".

My favourite from the movie:

"A practical question, are we doing Stonehenge tomorrow night?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

Saint Hubbins, the patron saint of quality footwear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

This miniature bread.. I've been working with this now for about half an hour and i can't figure out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

That's...that's nitpicking, isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

mackg wrote: »

My favourite from the movie:

" I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem may have been that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being crushed by a dwarf. That tended to understate the hugeness of the object."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

PUPPET SHOW

and SPINAL TAP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Well what's wrong with being sexy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

mackg wrote: »
    No we're not gonna do fcuking Stonehenge!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Chamone MF

No - this is spinal tap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumbar_puncture

wahurughu ...raaa neeeeh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

This is our monthly "At Ease" weekend. It gives us a chance to let our hair down, although I see you've got a head start in that department. I shouldn't talk, though, I'm getting a little shaggy myself. I'd better not stand too close to you, people might think I'm part of the band. I'm joking, of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Love Fred Willard!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

The idea for a rock musical based on Jack The Ripper was a good one. It would go down a storm in the West End or Broadway.

"Saucy Jack, you're a naughty one
    Saucy Jack, you're a haughty one"

Advertisement