Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S2 problem after ICS update

Options
  • 07-05-2012 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Plugged in my S2 today, updated to ICS via Kies. The phone worked fine for a few hours but I noticed this evening that it wouldnt send a text so I restarted it, now it seems to be stuck on a restart cycle. It stays on for a couple of minutes after the restart then shuts down and the whole process starts again!

With all the talk of how great smartphones are, I'm back to my €30 trusty Nokia!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Hey guys,

Plugged in my S2 today, updated to ICS via Kies. The phone worked fine for a few hours but I noticed this evening that it wouldnt send a text so I restarted it, now it seems to be stuck on a restart cycle. It stays on for a couple of minutes after the restart then shuts down and the whole process starts again!

With all the talk of how great smartphones are, I'm back to my €30 trusty Nokia!

Dont think its Sammys fault there more pointing to Kies.

Have you tried pulling the battery and restarting.?

What about resetting.?

Here is a link to some vids that may help.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Galaxy+s2+reset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭thenashlegend

Thanks for the reply, got it sorted last night. Removed the battery and SIM for a while, put it back together and connected to Kies. Since then it seems fine! Fingers crossed!:)

Advertisement