Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

7675_e6fd.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

5903_135d.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

380766.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

non%20smoker%20lungs%20vs%20smoker%20lungs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

non%20smoker%20lungs%20vs%20smoker%20lungs.jpg

I presume the owner of the healthy looking lungs is also dead so I'm not seeing the point....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

kaizersoze wrote: »
    I presume the owner of the healthy looking lungs is also dead so I'm not seeing the point....:pac:

Yes, likely having lived a longer, less breathless life :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Or having died in an accident or some other violent/catastrophic event.

7696_d4f8.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

he got lucky.

there is a lot worse videos out there with bigger lathes/machinery in use.

I warn you but, what is seen cannot be unseen.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

3kscpNd.gif

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

^^^
    *vomits*

What if one time he does that and can't get them to go back in??? :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Toots wrote: »
    ^^^
    *vomits*

What if one time he does that and can't get them to go back in??? :eek::eek:
    Yeah, what if he has one or both out and the wind changes? I'm sure his mother has warned him of that. (Very apt smilies btw :D)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Toots wrote: »

House would have to be burnt to the ground.

408268.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭Jan_de_Bakker

Why is this image so repulsive to me ?
    its not the garlic - its the pattern ... f*cking horrible ... can't understand why it's so repulsive .. it should be grand ..

Personally, I like it, it reminds me of the glass canes used to make millefiori. It also looks a bit like some cells or some type of bacteria seen under a microscope, or like frog spawn. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Why is this image so repulsive to me ?
    its not the garlic - its the pattern ... f*cking horrible ... can't understand why it's so repulsive .. it should be grand ..

You're not crazy

Here are some more examples if you're feeling up to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

My stomach does a 360 everytime

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

the horse foot......its just......i feel ill again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭Jan_de_Bakker

Jesus christ ... that one with the holes in the coconut .... ahh ... it's burning my brain ..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I can't look at this at all

oo9A3SD.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Dafuq happened to him....

That to me looks like theatrical make up/ special effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Looks like he's injured his hand and they've packed the wounds.

I know that they do that, I just thought that specific hand looked made up. I can very well be mistaken, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I think everyone has a little bit of trypophobia in them...even just a smidgen! Something's are grand and then you come across something that just makes your teeth hurt with nastiness!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

New Home wrote: »
    That to me looks like theatrical make up/ special effects.

Diesel injury - if you loosen one of the high pressure pipes and are not careful, the really fine spray will go through your skin - all looks plasticky

Loads of NOPE for ya :

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2532970/

IMG

• Advertisement

gctest50 wrote: »
    Diesel injury - if you loosen one of the high pressure pipes and are not careful, the really fine spray will go through your skin - all looks plasticky

In that case... Yikes, that's REALLY nasty... :(

Advertisement