Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,465 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

New Home wrote: »
    Unless that plug had sharper prongs (or whatever it is they're called), or the owner of the foot was very, very, very heavy indeed, or s/he jumped on it. I hope for his/ her sake it was indeed a fake.

With previous experience maybe prinzeugen can oblige and prove you right or wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

That looks fake too. There would surely be a lot more blood than that. And blood doesn't normally look like raspberry jam either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭Worztron

Even worse than Lego! :eek:

My exact thought.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

fritzelly wrote: »
    With previous experience maybe prinzeugen can oblige and prove you right or wrong?

It was several years ago and it has healed although one of the wee bones that broke never healed right and occasionally hurts like **** if I am going down stairs.

I am only 10st so it may be possible to break the skin if you are heavier. But that pic still looks like something from CSI.

prinzeugen wrote: »
    It was several years ago and it has healed although one of the wee bones that broke never healed right and occasionally hurts like **** if I am going down stairs.

I am only 10st so it may be possible to break the skin if you are heavier. But that pic still looks like something from CSI.
    looks like someone made a jam sponge foot with flesh coloured coating.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I guess it might be down to how good your computer/phone screen is, then.

d31b0y wrote: »
    That looks fake too. There would surely be a lot more blood than that. And blood doesn't normally look like raspberry jam either.

Read the article - it's fake, very well done tho

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Unless that plug had sharper prongs (or whatever it is they're called), or the owner of the foot was very, very, very heavy indeed, or s/he jumped on it. I hope for his/ her sake it was indeed a fake.

Some plugs are just born evil :

• Advertisement

gctest50 wrote: »
    Some plugs are just born evil :

Another fake - look at the pictures!

Apart from the fact blood isn't gushing out - had paper cuts that actually had blood
    Methinks social media wannabe that never happened

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

^^^^

Top comment: Judging by his jeans, he fell a few times already

• Registered Users Posts: 9,016 ✭✭✭Doge

Anyone get a kind of numbing sensation in the back of their knees when they watch videos like that?

Loved watching James Kingston climbing cranes and buildings but i always get that feeling at the back of my knees!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,608 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

There is a video out there of a Chinese guy dying doing something similar. Doing one of those 'hanging off the edge of a building' stunts, but doesn't have the strength to pull himself back up.

Tries desperately a few times, then just hangs there for a second, then falls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

GGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

https://twitter.com/theJeremyVine/status/1053407311815950336

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............!!!!!!!

^^^
    Inside the snake!

^^^
    Inside the snake!

Heh, yeah.

But filming and tittering is likely the even more NOPE truth.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

497486.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

How they did it in 1941.

DqpNLOwU0AAle28.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Not ideal to having a sneezing fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not ideal to having a sneezing fit.
    AH-CHOOooooooo.....

500118.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

^^^

For those that are curious (like I was!) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Wilberto wrote: »
    ^^^

For those that are curious (like I was!) :pac:

Thank you for this, i have freaked out allot of people with this.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

^^^^^^ :eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

62GOQTR.gif

500308.jpg

• Advertisement

Advertisement