Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

http://i.imgur.com/R6xtV.jpg

Jackie Stallone (Sylvester's 90-year-old mother)

I suspect that some parts of her are much younger...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Is she smiling or frowning in that pic? Hard to tell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭splashthecash

How the **** did I end up here???....I turned on my laptop to buy a train ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I wonder what her other lips look like ?.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

mod:

The stuff deleted has seriously crossed the line. (Or quoted the thingy that crossed the line)

Let's leave it at that and wash our eyes out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

http://i.imgur.com/R6xtV.jpg

Jackie Stallone (Sylvester's 90-year-old mother)

HPK0H.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Man in Gimp suit sure loves Human Gravy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Yeeeugh, he must be a walking disease bag..

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

That's done it for me. Bye Bye thread........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

why would anyone want to swim in shit
    why?

why?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Please be fake... thats fake right???? RIGHT???? :eek::eek:

Hands down the most vile thing ive seen in this thread, and one of the most disgusting things in general ive ever seen in my life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

FatherLen wrote: »
    why would anyone want to swim in shit
    why?
    Ive seen things like that before on youtube, and it still as sick as ever to this day, and apparently the bat shít crazy feckers do it as it turns them on. Its usually the septic tank belonging to the house/flat of some girl or whatever that they are obsessed about or stalking. Its insane, he must contract a crazy amount of diseases and sicknesses from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG PEOPLE????????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

NOPE

Thats the bottom of his old swimming pool, and he filled it up with water and threw in some chunks of muck from his garden and some chocolate mixing powder.... yep thats it.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Ohhhh fcuk me thats nasty. sdhgshglhglwang;ohrw *shudders*.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SimpleLogic

sbsp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

watch in fullscreen and on headphones. its a free to download game, spare pants not included. basically you walk around a dark area looking for pages, you have to collect 8, and you're being followed by the Slender Man, who does nothing but appear when you dont expect it. I havent played it yet, and I dont intend to!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

What a waste of 7 minutes, that looks sh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

RE: gimp man in shíte

reminds of that story of some guy who kept breaking into a farmers yard and jacking off with the cows he spead shíte all over himself while doing it. I'll dig it up.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6671012/Man-with-sexual-fetish-for-slurry-jailed.html

found it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Chorcai wrote: »

reminds of that story of some guy who kept breaking into a farmers yard and jacking off with the cows he spead shíte all over himself while doing it. I'll dig it up.

There was a story recently of a German guy hiding in a portaloo at a music festival too. Some women heard movements and called security and after a while out he came naked and covered from head to toe in shíte.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

krudler wrote: »
    watch in fullscreen and on headphones. its a free to download game, spare pants not included. basically you walk around a dark area looking for pages, you have to collect 8, and you're being followed by the Slender Man, who does nothing but appear when you dont expect it. I havent played it yet, and I dont intend to!
    It's fairly decent for something that's free, but annoying at the same time as running can feck up the torch and make it point to the ground instead of ahead. It's the kinda game where you'll jump as you play it if you're the sort to get worked up playing Snap waiting for the right card :pac:

Scioch wrote: »
    There was a story recently of a German guy hiding in a portaloo at a music festival too. Some women heard movements and called security and after a while out he came naked and covered from head to toe in shíte.

Can't for the life of me remember what film this was in, it was a UK gangster film, (think Lock Stock etc) but one of the characters pays a prostitute money to take a shíte onto a glass table while he was under neat it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Now this is NSFW.

Man films himself entering some public jacks and cleans everything...................with his tongue while getting really into it! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

horrified-womanw202h300.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Chorcai wrote: »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6671012/Man-with-sexual-fetish-for-slurry-jailed.html

found it

Reminds me of this charmer, caught banging a goat... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

For this thread and the last 2 pages in particular
    DEMOT1.jpg?1298274982

Now this is NSFW.

Man films himself entering some public jacks and cleans everything...................with his tongue while getting really into it! :(

I turned into a black woman watching that... sayin Oh no you dit'ent and hell no!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Re the man swimming chocolate sauce...

ewww-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-573.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Suppose if there's golden showers there was always going to be a thing for brown baths!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭p to the e

krudler wrote: »

Somebody never played Silent Hill. Which reminds me, here's a clip of some bits. This game left me scared pants less for days.

Advertisement