Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Squarewave wrote: »
    feet with tattoo of cutting

My toes on one of my feet are kinda like that.
    I think it's quirky, not nope :(
    Does it make you kinda swim in circles?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Soviet dog experimentation from the 40's in resuscitation techniques. Here, they keep a dog's head alive by means of a machine that circulates the blood while they do various tests to the bodiless mutt.

Scary thing about that video is that you know the soviets would've tried that on a person afterwards....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Something I found on reddit a while back. I had surpressed this comment until someone linked to it today.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Something I found on reddit a while back. I had surpressed this comment until someone linked to it today.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Jesus Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Darksaga87 wrote: »

NOPE NOPE NOPE

tumblr_m0gzh9XtDE1r1lifj.jpg

Why did I click on that link? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Curiosity got the better of me and I clicked that link, too bad my instant thought was "I've seen a lot worse working in a nursing home" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

'Bug Chasers' (those who want to contract HIV) comments here in this picture. The picture is SFW but the people commenting are seriously messed up. This is something that actually left me in shock and sick.

Seriously? Why? How do they get off on that?
    Dafuq is wrong with some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

This episode of Fear Factor was banned in the US.

What some people will do for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I had to fast forward that..... Fairly gross...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

icloq.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

89042522_488d0c1c5e_o.jpg
    Might have been posted already,but this is mank.
    I'm guessing that's a maggot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

EYES EYES EYES.

Anything else is acceptable but please God, not the eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

As requested :D

a1301834-110-755_eye.jpg?d=1178807569

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Might have been posted already,but this is mank.
    I'm guessing that's a maggot.

Thats a Bot Fly Larva in the eye of someone.

dont know if its been posted before but i'll post it again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Daemos wrote: »
    This made me cringe like I've never cringed before. Imagine Michael Jackson with the baby but way worse :eek:

Oh god. Tell me that's a doll she's swinging about like a lunatic??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

FFS.. luckily it's OK 2 years on, and thank christ stupid is not contagious or that sprog would be doomed..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

little-bit-of-creepy-22.jpg?w=500&h=375

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

I find those Bot fly removals enthralling, can't take my eyes off of them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

This story is so weird, the creepiest, most unsettling thing I have ever read.
    http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-310162.html
    I just think about what sort of psychotic person wrote this sh1t. Probably E.L. James.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

That was..em..Could that ever actually happen? I mean, would someone ever actually do that?That's one of the most ****ed up things I have ever read. I did read it all though, I just think its imagination more than real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

Catxscotch wrote: »
    That was..em..Could that ever actually happen? I mean, would someone ever actually do that?That's one of the most ****ed up things I have ever read. I did read it all though, I just think its imagination more than real life.

Got to agree, to a point most of the stuff can be done but the removal of 2 ribs, the feeding and breathing tubes, should have read up on a bit more, you either have an NG-tube (in your nose, down the esophagus and into the stomach) or a G-tube which is surgically inserted into the stomack.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Catxscotch wrote: »

David Parker Ray
    David Parker Ray sexually tortured and presumably killed his victims in a $100,000 homemade torture chamber he called his "toy box" that he built out of an old mobile home,[3] which was equipped with what he referred to as his "friends": whips, chains, pulleys, straps, clamps, leg spreader bars, and surgical blades and saws.[3] It is thought that he terrorized the town of Truth or Consequences with these tools for several years, with the added assistance of multiple accomplices, allegedly including several of the women he was dating.
    Inside the torture room, along with numerous sex toys, torture implements, syringes, and detailed diagrams (made by Ray himself) showing different methods and techniques for inflicting pain, there was a homemade electricity generating device that was used in torture. Mounted above the gynecologist-type table he used to strap his victims to, was a mirror attached to the ceiling. He has been said to have wanted his victims to see everything he was doing to them during the torture sessions. [1]:3 Ray would often have a recorded audio tape of himself played for his victims whenever they regained consciousness.[1]:2

david-parker-ray-1.jpg

He'd lock his victim's heads in this box while torturing them:
    david-parker-ray-2.jpg

A coffin he'd lock them in:
    david-parker-ray-3.jpg

Behind that guy in the picture above is a gynecologist chair where he had his victims strapped, legs akimbo with a mirror above them to see what he would do to them.

Whoever wrote that clearly spent a lot of time and effort on it.

I find that creepier than the story itself. :o

ETA: I'm pretty sure that people like David Parker Ray are legitimately my worst fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Definitely a fuc*ed up story, and a way to die I had never even imagined.
    I read that story this morning, and it has been on my mind ever since..not cool
    On another note, I can't believe the Americans named a town "Truth or Consequences"?!

Ah well I'm pretty sure it's all make-believe.

The cement would crush you as it dried. That said, it would be an awful death regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

As cement hardens it gives off tremendous heat. You would be dead long before it set. Fiction.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭euddue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

I had ingrown toeneails removed, when I was younger.
    they also destoryed the nail be, to prevent it happening again.

Unfortunately the part that was ingrowing is now the ONLY bit of nail that grows. Every few months I have to take a pliers to it.

The sound and amount of blood is crazy for such a small thing

Advertisement