Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

Now thats just cool

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

EnterNow wrote: »
    Nuke it from orbit...

It's the only way to be sure

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Nuke it from orbit...
    It's the only way to be sure

He can't make that kind of decision, he's just a grunt mod!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Flicked through all 57 pages of this over the last two nights... Not a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Flicked through all 57 pages of this over the last two nights... Not a good idea.

It's horrifying but you just can't stop looking. We're all weird fetishists around these parts, it would seem.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

snhmt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

^^^
    oh ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

hahahahaha

That is one of those click to extend pencils, could get even worse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Just spent the last day going through most of the 57 pages. Some sick sick puppies here I tell ye! Everything was grand up to around page 45, then its serious serious puking time!

Great stuff in fairness!

I was going to look for the Ukrainian video but no need I think, seen all the rest.

Keep em coming! Speaking of cum that fear factor was just wrong on every level!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Less chat, more gore and other disgusting stuff please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Linking to this as quite icky...

Process of scarification (scarring tattoo)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Oh for God's sake, that'll be what I see when I blink for at least the next few hours.

Why couldn't they just use pink ink?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

In fairness it does look class but fock me would I consider it. Ouch ouch ouch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Aww ffs how do you impale yourself with a pen like that...you'd have to have it propped upwards & jump onto it....but ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So wrong, leaving me scared here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

n71Ko.jpg

Would an explanation as to what it is be possible.
    I'm thinking some kind of spider that has been impaled by something but they look like they are growing out of it.

Frynge wrote: »
    I'm thinking some kind of spider that has been impaled by something but they look like they are growing out of it.

Some kind of fungal growth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Cordyceps fungi invades its hosts (mainly arthropods), and its mycelium eventually replaces the host's tissue. Once the arthropod is dead, cylindrical or branching growths emerge from the creature's dead body. Some species also have mind-control capabilities, convincing the host to travel to a place where the fungus will find optimal growth conditions before the host dies.

http://io9.com/5918948/fungal-infection-causes-tarantula-to-grow-antlers

I seen something similar on QI once, where spores get into an ants brain, makes it climb a tree, eats it from the inside out then grows out of its head like a spike and throws out more spores to do it all over again.

This was what they were on about.

• Advertisement

SCJWt.jpg

UEq0T.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Good ol' BME, never short of a few extreme modifications.

Here's a guy by the name of Tegumai_B who decided he had enough of his perfectly healthy leg and wanted it gone. He couldn't just go to the doctors and ask them to remove it so he had to conjure up a plan, get some dry ice.

Touching dry ice directly with bare skin is akin to touching something piping hot, it'll destroy your skin cells.

He left his foot in a bucket of dry ice for the better part of a day
    ice.jpg

Then off to the hospital to have it looked at:
    exam.jpg
    Sitting in an examination room. My foot is the color and texture of frozen chicken. The red bit looks nasty, but doesn’t hurt.

Not too long after being examined his foot swells up and his toes turn black, leaving the doctors no option but to amputate:
    swell.jpg
    Skin of the entire frozen area has filled with fluid. It’s like wearing a rubber glove full of water. Still doesn’t hurt.

Success!
    postop.jpg

5 weeks later:
    stitches.jpg

5 years later!
    stump.jpg

As to why anybody would want to do this, things like this are labelled under Body integrity identity disorder where the person feels more complete having one or more limbs removed. Smaller forms do be of people removing digits like tips of their fingers or the entire finger(s). There's a sexual variation to it (Apotemnophilia) where the person gets aroused imagining themselves to be disabled in some form.

Most common request is the removal of the left leg, normally above the knee.

Now, for no reason, here's a guy with big nipples:
    20090318-nipple-1.jpg
    20090318-nipple-2.jpg

:pac:

That leaving your leg in dry ice is pathetic, to think of people who would give anything to be able to walk normally & here's this fella willingly destroying his own leg for some perverted form of gratification? The men in white coats should have took him away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

That leaving your leg in dry ice is pathetic, to think of people who would give anything to be able to walk normally & here's this fella willingly destroying his own leg for some perverted form of gratification? The men in white coats should have took him away

Bit harsh to call him pathetic. This is as much a sickness/syndrome as is something that would hamper someone with MS or an infection.

Example:
    I used to always wonder what the hell people had to be depressed about; good jobs, supportive family/friends. Nothing wrong in their lives. I used to consider them to be attention seekers and that they let it happen to themselves.
    How wrong was I, especially when I had to fight it myself with absolutely nothing wrong in my life.

Mental issues are very hard to understand, from the perspective of someone not affected. I do not understand what he feels, or why he would want to do that AT ALL... but I do know that the normal me did not fight depression. Depression changed me, it made me vulnerable to things that I would have shrugged off previously. Looking back, I can not understand why I felt like I did but I do understand that a change occurred in me that allowed me to feel that way.

TL: DR
    Mental issues are bad and change people. Hard to understand but it happens

Bit harsh to call him pathetic. This is as much a sickness/syndrome as is something that would hamper someone with MS or an infection.

Example:
    I used to always wonder what the hell people had to be depressed about; good jobs, supportive family/friends. Nothing wrong in their lives. I used to consider them to be attention seekers and that they let it happen to themselves.
    How wrong was I, especially when I had to fight it myself with absolutely nothing wrong in my life.

Mental issues are very hard to understand, from the perspective of someone not affected. I do not understand what he feels, or why he would want to do that AT ALL... but I do know that the normal me did not fight depression. Depression changed me, it made me vulnerable to things that I would have shrugged off previously. Looking back, I can not understand why I felt like I did but I do understand that a change occurred in me that allowed me to feel that way.

TL:DR
    Mental issues are bad and change people. Hard to understand but it happens

Yeah true, I guess I posted first thought later. There's no way someone of fit & healthy mind would do this, so there must be more to it than I seen at first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Duggy747 wrote: »

Now, for no reason, here's a guy with big nipples:

:pac:

That line, coupled with the smiley that came after the picture had me in stitches. Well played :)

I've trawled through the deepest darkest parts of ModBlog and its associated links etc. Some things shouldn't be seen.. very interesting and eye opening all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Is anyone going to explain that weird eye one?

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Is anyone going to explain that weird eye one?

Girlfriend just told me it used to happen her when she got really bad hay fever. Her eyes would get so swollen that she couldn't go to work and they would look like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Girlfriend just told me it used to happen her when she got really bad hay fever. Her eyes would get so swollen that she couldn't go to work and they would look like that.

Is it severe conjunctivitis?

Advertisement