Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

^^^ Aww - that thing's really cute :)

As for Jedward - there are no words! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

McChubbin wrote: »
    Just stumbled across this on Tumblr.
    I've got the weirdest boner right now...
    tumblr_mdg9cc9gK41qaaf37o1_500.jpg

WTF, look at his hand - he's got a pretty lady french polish manicure! Also, this picture is all kinds of wrong....nightmare inducing wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

^^^ Aww - that thing's really cute :)

As for Jedward - there are no words! :/

thought bugs freaked you out! :) couldn't find any other squeamish stuff, ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

thought bugs freaked you out! :) couldn't find any other squeamish stuff, ah well.

How did you know :O
    Stalker! ;)

No, the squirmy ones are the worst - maggots, little worms etc... then other creepy crawlies - woodlice, earwigs etc...
    Don't know why that one's cute, but it is.

Please don't post a pic of those things to freak me out though! :)

How did you know :O
    Stalker! ;)

No, the squirmy ones are the worst - maggots, little worms etc... then other creepy crawlies - woodlice, earwigs etc...

Please don't post a pic of those things to freak me out though! :)
    you posted earlier in this forum, how creepy crawlies freaked you out, and I only started reading this forum yesterday.
    so you're freaked out by maggots, little worms etc... then other creepy crawlies - woodlice, earwigs etc... eh

heh, heh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Are his balls on the back of his brother's neck?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Thats it, fukc this thread.

/sub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

For the love god someone tell me that is not real

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

STOP F**KING QUOTING THAT PIC OF JEDWARD, there are plenty of other pics to quote that aren't as gross as that 1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Eurgh, ball sack against the back of his head and potential poo skidmark on his neck.

• Advertisement

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Eurgh, ball sack against the back of his head and potential poo skidmark on his neck.

And I thought it couldn't get any more NOPE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Frynge wrote: »
    For the love god someone tell me that is not real

It can't be, it seriously can't

EnterNow wrote: »
    It can't be, it seriously can't

I know it can't but in order for me to retain my sanity I need proof.

This could be the beginning of the downfall of society*

*point may be exaggerated

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Unsubscribing to this thread after that pic of thosetwo twats! Wrong on so many levels

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

From 2:50 onwards:

http://youtu.be/Dt4HSeE7UZY

It's from a great movie called Innocent Voices. Very powerful and disturbing scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

It's from a great movie called Innocent Voices. Very powerful and disturbing scene.

Wasn't like a nope that's going to make me puke but more of a nope I don't want to cry like a little girl in this room full of people!

Must check the movie out, thanks for that.

That jedward thing is outright incest!! Fake or real you would want to be some twisted focker to even think of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Does this mean I win the thread? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Does this mean I win the thread? :D

Nope because its fake and because its that sick we are going to pretend it never existed!! What was your post again?! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

His balls are just pushed against his brothers head, his asshole is resting on his shoulders. What the hell :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

It's a brilliant photo-shopping job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It's a brilliant photo-shopping job.

I think it is, but i cant really find it online. Just ones of them topless.

Oh shít... I just realised i'm searching "Jedward naked pose photos" in google.
    :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Fake or not , bet that jedward photo is now derek mooneys pc wallpaper

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Owryan wrote: »
    Fake or not , bet that jedward photo is now derek mooneys pc wallpaper

Also his shower curtain, and mouse mat, and a special photo he has gotten laminated

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

what nope apart from some seriously bad expressions and bad acting? It's just a film anyway, nothing but acting, hardly qualifies for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

what nope apart from some seriously bad expressions and bad acting? It's just a film anyway, nothing but acting, hardly qualifies for this thread.

You're right. A movie scene of some kids being executed is just fine. Especially as it is based on a true story.

Augmerson wrote: »
    Visually it's not the most disturbing picture but....I can imagine the sound this thing makes as it slides out of the canister, oozing out....and, it disturbs me greatly.
    uXTnN.png

It reminded of that film Anaconda when John Voight was swallowed and partially digested by the snake, then regurgitated.

ei771l.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

The caption on this picture is "My buddy hopped a tall chain linked fence. When he dropped over from the top, his wedding ring caught onto one of those Y shaped spikes. His ring gloved his finger and snapped off the last segment of his finger."

Lest there be any confusion, its graphic :eek: http://imgur.com/KK7Qy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

The photoshop giveaway on the Jedward pic is where his right leg meets his torso, it doesn't sit right anatomically as well as looking fuzzy which gives away the use of an airbrush... hope that puts some minds at ease...

or not, whatever you're into! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Jason Todd wrote: »
    The photoshop giveaway on the Jedward pic is where his right leg meets his torso, it doesn't sit right anatomically as well as looking fuzzy which gives away the use of an airbrush... hope that puts some minds at ease...

or not, whatever you're into! :D

Somebody was looking waaaay too closely at that picture.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Newaglish wrote: »
    Somebody was looking waaaay too closely at that picture.

I'm a Graphic Designer... honestly :o:p

tumblr_lxezvhPwYf1qg3b27.gif

Advertisement