Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

very nope/nsfl
    as such, link posted only.
    http://i.imgur.com/F2UZXpz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

^^^^^ story ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

its a flesh eating bug (on a live person)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

hadepsx wrote: »
    very nope/nsfl

I wonder did that inspire
    5899206.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Pain Olympics.

/thread.

Not a chance am I linking to any videos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

hadepsx wrote: »
    very nope/nsfl
    weiland79 wrote: »
    ^^^^^ story ?

How is your Russian?

http://abunda.ru/108631-tropicheskaya-infekciya-sela-lico-16-foto.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

^^^^Google Translate^^^^

Dengue infection ate face (16 photos) Home » Horror

59 year-old resident of Sri Lanka was quite wealthy in his village. Money that Karunavasi get by working on the plantation, went to university for her son ate subsistence farming, lived in a shack and generally do not live in misery. One woman with her son decided to build his own little house. During construction, it had brought the infection in the small cut on his cheek. Since then, and began her life's biggest nightmare ... The next day the face was swollen and fever, but the hospital Karunavasi lay in a week. There she was urgently operated and cut off part of the affected muscle infection. But this horror is not over. The infection came back again and again and finished off the remaining tissue until it was completely disfigured poor. Now the case of Mrs. Karunavasi took a team of U.S. transplant and it will be 6 people in the world, which will be fully transplanted a new face ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Maggots in foot is a repost...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

January wrote: »
    Maggots in foot is a repost...
    Well as a mod you should know the procedure for that, and not post about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

kmart6 wrote: »
    Well as a mod you should know the procedure for that, and not post about it!

I did report it also, so :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

jblack wrote: »
    ^still would.

worst thing I ever saw on reddit was "diving accident" in NSFW. Very unsuitable for here (I'm not sure if even referring to it is allowed).

There is no god.

EDIT:In hindsight I would have been better off watching an internet beheading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

murrayp4 wrote: »
    There is no god.

EDIT:In hindsight I would have been better off watching an internet beheading.

Its horrific isn't it? There was talk that both segments of the video were not connected, & the latter hospital part is a different person with a gunshot wound to the head. The screams & sense of shock/fear in the first part is almost as bad as the later hospital part for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

EnterNow wrote: »
    Its horrific isn't it? There was talk that both segments of the video were not connected, & the latter hospital part is a different person with a gunshot wound to the head. The screams & sense of shock/fear in the first part is almost as bad as the later hospital part for me

Reading that description makes me feel uneasy even before seeing it...

Reading that description makes me feel uneasy even before seeing it...

Yeah its not good at all. How quickly things can change from a few folks out in the sun jumping into water, to an absolute horror scene :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Re: Diving accident/ Flesh eating virus picture
    tumblr_mjrgn4D4bN1s8czzko1_250.gif
    That is VILE! *spits out tea* I'm not easily shocked but mother of jaysus...!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

817009.gif

83213847.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

"diving accident" is one of those things I really, really wish I could unsee, it's definitely the worst thing I've ever seen on the net, beheading videos as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

so the diving acciedent thing everyone is talking about......
    i wont watch it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

I've seen that diving thing. Sure all it is is a fellow with no face - completely opened up.

It's not that bad really. Depends on what you've seen before I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I saw that diving thing on FB after a girl posted it.
    Completely unexpected, really wish I hadn't seen it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Neeson wrote: »
    fellow with no face - completely opened up.
    It's not that bad really..

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Sometimes being a mod means having to make tough judgement calls in times of aggression or disagreement and its not nice sometimes.

But none of that even compares with the struggle I find coming onto this thread to make sure no one is posting stuff they shouldnt be or checking reposts.
    Holy wow, i feel genuinely sick after looking over the last few pages.

Cheers, lads. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

shedweller wrote: »
    I think it's a worm?:eek:

I'd say it was medical gauze left in from some procedure

I've seen that diving thing. Sure all it is is a fellow with no face - completely opened up.

It's not that bad really. Depends on what you've seen before I suppose.

What makes it bad for me is the reactions {sounds} of the people who were filming it. Its bad, very bad, if you apply any amount of empathy to it

That air-show crash video a while back was absolutely horrific too, a real tragedy

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Clareman wrote: »
    I'd say it was medical gauze left in from some procedure

Yeah it looks like the ribbon gauze they use to pack cysts or boils after they've been drained.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Delicious eyeball cyst
    urN7v2c.gif
    cd3.gif
    cd2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nippledragon

^ Nom nom nom nom nom.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Thats such a man.

"you wanna go get that checked out?"

"Nah, be alright."