Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Degloving
    458536d1371382168-degloving-injuries-uploadfromtaptalk1371337000821.jpg

Looks like you could just peel it right off :pac:

swampy353 wrote: »

If you thought the start was bad try 1:00 in. Awful, just awful

Reminds me of this guy oozing jelly blood clots from his leg:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Giant snake opening a door.

http://vimeo.com/9841493#at=0

Its complete nope for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

^^ That is so cool!!

I thought that was funny how he just slapped onto the floor, like a drunk snake coming home after an all-night bender :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Bobby42 wrote: »
    Giant snake opening a door.

http://vimeo.com/9841493#at=0

Its complete nope for me.

"Clever girl"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

yhF8gdL.gif

Context: This be a bunch of crazy ****ing spiders. They are ****ing all ****ing crazy. Pure crazy. If they had a chance they'd swarm all over your face and get into your ears and into your mind and say things and make you do things bad things and oh god they will eat your brain and you will be a spider zombie and spiders will burst out of you and attack others and you will grow huge long hairy legs out of your back and become one of them oh god oh god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

For those that like popping stuff...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

BU49ghX.png
    Popcorn is done.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

So here are the facts: it happened during 6th Soviet Antarctic Expedition at Novolazarevskaya Station. The patient was the only physician on station, so the assistant was a mechanic. It was on April 30, 1961. The operation took 2 hours. He positioned himself so that he could see his own body using a mirror when doing the surgery - he made a 12 cm cut through which he found the appendix.
    :eek:

Pics
    http://www.southpolestation.com/trivia/igy1/appendix.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Fake!

Looks like it was a performing arts stunt, done with a dolls head on a ducks carcass.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/cannibal/fetus.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

^^ No way I'm clicking that link - Is it actually some guy eating a fetus?? :O

^^ No way I'm clicking that link - Is it actually some guy eating a fetus?? :O

Yup. F**king nuts. The link suggests it is a "common" practice over the lovely place that is China. Needs nuking I say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

user2011 wrote: »
    Yup. F**king nuts. The link suggests it is a "common" practice over the lovely place that is China. Needs nuking I say.

ffs, its not common practice. Dont be so naive.

That pic is fake and isn't common practice at all, there are the very odd cases of cannibalism in the midlands (from a loony rather than some sort of tradition) but that's it.

Anyways, guy gets his face sliced open from a plate his GF smashed into his face
    459617d1371852225-girlfriend-smashes-dinner-plate-into-boyfriends-face-dinner-20plate.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Is that Tom Odell?

http://i.imgur.com/c6Ry51T.gif

The poor f**ker. Wonders what he did too deserve that.

Video. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6d2_1373929029

And a brilliant comment >
    The Playboy Club has Hugh Hefner; this club has huge heifers.
    LOL

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

0zA935Z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

How is that nope? :confused:

• Advertisement

How is that nope? :confused:
    Did you see the Alien films ?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Did you see the Alien films ?

I saw the first two. But it's a pregnant cat! I think it's cool, definitely not nope!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I saw the first two. But it's a pregnant cat! I think it's cool, definitely not nope!

It's the least 'nopest' thing in the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭moesyzlak

In fairness cats are disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

moesyzlak wrote: »
    In fairness cats are disgusting.

Really? I find them incredibly intelligent, adaptive, self-sufficient, cute, & funny. But then again, I love all animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭ljpg

EnterNow wrote: »
    Really? I find them incredibly intelligent, adaptive, self-sufficient, cute, & funny. But then again, I love all animals.

A dog may go out of its way to save ya,in the same situation a cat would probably turn round and squirt piss at ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

ljpg wrote: »
    A dog may go out of its way to save ya,in the same situation a cat would probably turn round and squirt piss at ya

Well that depends on the cat doesn't it, some of them might actually be the ones that put you in harms way to begin with :P

sustycom.jpg

Cats are not to be trusted, as evident in this documentary film:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

ljpg wrote: »

What a well made, excellent point which you have clearly put a lot of thought into and researched thoroughly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭ljpg

chops018 wrote: »
    What a well made, excellent point which you have clearly put a lot of thought into and researched thoroughly!

Thanks,i'm glad i enlightened you on the subject.

Advertisement