Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Soldie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

In Soviet Russia, fish catches you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Yakuza wrote: »
    In Russia, fish catches you...

Where's Vladamir Putin when you need him. He would have sorted that...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

The manliest way to fish - using you arm as bait for a gilled prehistoric monster

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

That poor fish :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Chucken wrote: »
    That poor fish :(

Beautiful fish to eat, shame to see that happen, but I don't think he was diving for Monkfish.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Idiotic and gross at the same time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I'd be interested to see if his toe is growing normally now. He might have ****ed up his nail bed but hospitals often do that as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    I'd be interested to see if his toe is growing normally now. He might have ****ed up his nail bed but hospitals often do that as well

I have scars on my toes from having this done in hospital, twice. I cringed so badly watching that video, I don't know how he managed it, the pain must have been horrific :(

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭ljpg

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

ye i'd say it grew back fine,i had that done a couple of times but by a doctor and not with a screwdriver!!!,for me its was only a temporary solution because as soon as it grew back it went ingrown again,the only way to solve the problem forever is to visit a chiropodist and watch in awe as they treat the problem with a little wet piece of cotton wool!!!!!! i haven't had a ingrown toenail in years :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Yes, wet cotton wool.
    But you can do it yourself. No need to pay a chiropodist.

Just clip out a small V at the front middle of the ingrowing toe nail and then place wet/damp cotton wool all the way under it.
    Do this each day for a week and you start to notice a difference. Carry on until you get the desired result.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

God, since I've clicked on so many videos on this thread I keep getting some delightful stuff popping up in my 'recommended for you' on youtube. Here is today's offering:

Yuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Toots* wrote: »
    Idiotic and gross at the same time!!

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.... NOPE.... ****ing hell...

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭ljpg

kleefarr wrote: »
    Yes, wet cotton wool.
    But you can do it yourself. No need to pay a chiropodist.

Just clip out a small V at the front middle of the ingrowing toe nail and then place wet/damp cotton wool all the way under it.
    Do this each day for a week and you start to notice a difference. Carry on until you get the desired result.

ye i only visited the once,then done it myself from then on,didnt need to clip out the v either,just got the cotton wool in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

McChubbin wrote: »
    This was in After Hours but I found particularly distressing to hear.
    NOTE: May cause triggering for anyone who's gone through abuse and/or domestic violence. It's pretty harrowing to listen to. :(

ive found it,ive actually found somthing on the internet that shocks me,i am human after all.disgusting stuff,felt like vomiting.
    anyone know what happened afterwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

This whole thread is a big NOPE. ARGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

ive found it,ive actually found somthing on the internet that shocks me,i am human after all.disgusting stuff,felt like vomiting.

http://ncdsv.org/audio/Lisa.mp3

The Stepdad comes on the phone, then the Mom. The Operator asks them some questions. The Stepdad has taken the youngest child and won't give her up. Then finally the Mom goes to open the door up, she hangs up to do so. Finally part is the Cops at the door, very brief, saying they can't get an answer at the door. Then it ends.

January wrote: »
    Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.... NOPE.... ****ing hell...

Awaiting the follow up video "Gangrenous foot removed with hacksaw"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

sXiiiMT.jpg
    It just wants somewhere warm to live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Augmerson wrote: »
    sXiiiMT.jpg
    It just wants somewhere warm to live.

Id say my ex sat on that toilet!

Youtube thought I might like to see this today. Word of warning this is really really gross. Seriously disgusting. I honestly didn't think that much pus could come out of the human body. I couldn't watch all the way through to the end because I was about to puke.

Enjoy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Enjoy!!

That changed me....

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

http://ddsfieldedusa.blogspot.ie/2008/07/breaking-cycle-of-domestic-violence.html

More info on the call here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

oiv9EIW.gif?1

Enjoy!!

The stink off that must have been unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

471327d1375033170-wtf-going-these-feet-wtf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

What happens when you screw around with a scythe
    474284d1376250277-fingertip-chopped-off-scythe-fingertip-20scythe.jpg

Duggy747 wrote: »
    feet-wtf

ZOMBIE !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Duggy747 wrote: »
    471327d1375033170-wtf-going-these-feet-wtf.jpg

Anyone else think the toes look a small bit like some nice crispy BBQ ribs?!

Advertisement