Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

St. Jimmy wrote: »

iEct09W.gif

All I can think of watching this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Kinda coll, kinda weird, kinda Nope!

5zCccz0.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Wow... I'm in awe... I have severe arachnophobia so this thread is not for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

18 different forms of Nope (some have already surfaced here, but what the hey!)

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6920053/the-18-nopiest-nopes-youll-see-today

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Yakuza wrote: »
    18 different forms of Nope (some have already sufaced here, but what the hey!)

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6920053/the-18-nopiest-nopes-youll-see-today

Anyone know what 18 is from? creepy

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Anyone know what 18 is from? creepy

Here you go : http://youtu.be/0z6xGU2_g9s (can't seem to get it to embed, perhaps just as well :))

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

21f6f336633815a541c1fca62b97ffe7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭MarriedButBi

That is just so disgusting, I'll have nightmares about that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

gMYizSO.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

What..is...that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

9622_1e37.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

9524_0b27.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Snake gif

Is that the snakes own head?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Is that the snakes own head?
    Yes. According to this ecologist it could've been a natural reflex to bite, and apparently snakes aren't immune to their own venom.

I've heard of snakes still biting even after they've been cut in half. I don't know how true it is, but if you're driving an open top car through the desert you should try and avoid running over snakes as the business end may flip up and land in the car with you :D

WTF is running out of that fish? Looks like something from MIB.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Ah man not the tongue eating louse again. That think is the most Nope in ages. There's a pic on this thread of one in situ but I cant bring myself to locate it such is the WTF Nopeness it causes me...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Ah man not the tongue eating louse again. That think is the most Nope in ages. There's a pic on this thread of one in situ but I cant bring myself to locate it such is the WTF Nopeness it causes me...

Link here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78579249&postcount=38

I don't think it's that bad to be honest! I think it's smiling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

Tooth Abscess goes untreated and leads to Necrotizing Fasciitis, which eats half of the person's face. Very graphic picture so i'm just putting a link.

NSFL

I think i'll stop putting off that trip to the dentist over my toothache...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Tooth Abscess goes untreated and leads to Necrotizing Fasciitis, which eats half of the person's face. Very graphic picture so i'm just putting a link.

NSFL

I think ALL of my teeth winced seeing that.... good lord..... :(

1377_8169.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

^^ Very interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭p to the e

It's not a dog.

http://i.imgur.com/ZrkFRkP.gif

Turtle feeding on live mouse :(

F*ck me, that is sickening :( Whoever fed that turtle should have had the common decency to kill it first.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

F*ck me, that is sickening :( Whoever fed that turtle should have had the common decency to kill it first.

Perhaps it will only eat live prey?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

NSFL

Arrrrgh! The patient must have left it untreated for a ridiculous amount of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Welcome to mother nature, its not as pink cute and cuddly as its made out in pixar cartoons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I don't remember mother nature being enclosed in a glass casing? Was it really that necessary?

kupus wrote: »
    Welcome to mother nature, its not as pink cute and cuddly as its made out in pixar cartoons.

Whatever happens in the natural world is fair enough, but that was someone choosing to feet live food to their pet. The humane thing would have been to stun the poor bugger before letting him meet his mousey maker. I won't get into more debate here as this is a picture thread, but I felt it was worth commenting on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Advertisement