Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

JohnK wrote: »
    This is just nasty; the title is And this is Why you should Wash your Socks http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=250_1373069401

/thread @ 1:03

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

This is just nasty; the title is And this is Why you should Wash your Socks http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=250_1373069401

why in the name of **** did i watch that :confused: that was absolutly rotten .its like they ate all his skin and plan to keep going, they sold posible make their way all the way up to his thighs ffs

fcukin disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

anyone else wondering if he ever got cleaned up and what that process was like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

anyone else wondering if he ever got cleaned up and what that process was like?

Might be a different guy? Same process I'd say....maybe not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I remember seeing a video of a guy proposing while bungee jumping and he ends up hitting the ground head first and dying. I dont know if its real or not, but does anyone know where I can find the video?

I really dont think its real though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Was this posted yet?

Jaysis!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

mauzo! wrote: »
    I remember seeing a video of a guy proposing while bungee jumping and he ends up hitting the ground head first and dying. I dont know if its real or not, but does anyone know where I can find the video?

I really dont think its real though!

I really don't think that would be a suitable post for here!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Was this posted yet?

Jaysis!

Oh dear lord, that is certainly one for the NOPE Hall of Fame. 52_52.gif

Why the **** do I keep looking at this thread?

I don't even....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Trying to post this from a mobile so sorry about the lack of linkage

http://upall.co/hyperdontia-1171.php

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Gillo wrote: »
    Trying to post this from a mobile so sorry about the lack of linkage

http://upall.co/hyperdontia-1171.php

hyperdontia-1.jpg

Surely that one is photoshopped?

Although my teeth aren't that bad :P, I actually have 2 molars, one sitting behind the other, as opposed to side by side! I guess which is sorta different.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2011_8ee5.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

1155_4baa_500.gif

just imagine the smell

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

That one of the whale is epic. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Whale gif.

just imagine the smell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

The sodium in the soy sauce activates the muscle cells in the squid, making it dance and twitch as if alive.
    Disturbing. I like calamari but this just turns my stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

McChubbin wrote: »
    The sodium in the soy sauce activates the muscle cells in the squid, making it dance and twitch as if alive.
    Disturbing. I like calamari but this just turns my stomach.

I've has live octopus before but even this was way too weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

7006_39f6.gif

Inflating a set of cat lungs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

A bit of a follow on with things going pop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Thanks for the squid thing, now I know what I'm serving the next time I'm having guests over for dinner

• Advertisement

Humans ****ing around with dead animals. The lulz of it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

user2011 wrote: »
    A bit of a follow on with things going pop

There.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Why do humans feel the need to do stuff to dead animals? Feck sake leave the thing along.... Interesting videos though.

Why do humans feel the need to do stuff to dead animals? Feck sake leave the thing along.... Interesting videos though.

Because reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

I think the mantee was still alive with the beep beep then pow then nothing? Unless that was just added for effects I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

user2011 wrote: »
    I think the mantee was still alive with the beep beep then pow then nothing? Unless that was just added for effects I don't know.

and I can only assume the whale thing would be to break it into smaller pieces and let scavengers clean it up as opposed to leaving it there for months to rot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

FatherLen wrote: »
    and I can only assume the whale thing would be to break it into smaller pieces and let scavengers clean it up as opposed to leaving it there for months to rot.

I think that Whale clip is from Inside Natures Giants, a tv show that shows the anatomy of big animals...brilliant show actually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

^ I'm going to guess.....the Japenese are at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    ^ I'm going to guess.....the Japenese are at it again.
    Guess away....just don't click it! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Guess away....just don't click it! :eek:
    ^^^^^ seriously that's not right.

Advertisement