Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

Augmerson wrote: »
    NSFW

<snip>

Please dont click on this, you were warned... It is the worst thing that Ive ever seen. I fcuknig out my computer right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

what the fúckity-fúck-fúck, is that.... fúck........ I don't want to know....... fúck that's just not right... fúck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

Chorcai wrote: »
    what the fúckity-fúck-fúck, is that.... fúck........ I don't want to know....... fúck that's just not right... fúck

I have watched A Serbian Film, no bother on me, didnt bat an eye lid. But that pic was just awful, awful I tells ye!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Oh God :( There's a new image for when I close my eyes

Oh+god+please+no.+Not+Salad+Fingers.+ANYTHING+BUT+SALAD+_08c307989dfb941484f0c0a1a774120d.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Didn't bother me :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Christ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Have to say that is probably the only thing in this thread that gave me the heebie jeebies.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Even this thread has its limits, and that's way beyond them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

What was it? lol didnt click on it earlier:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

returnNull wrote: »
    What was it? lol didnt click on it earlier:pac:

There was a penis, there was a stretched pee hole and there was worms :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

There was a penis, there was a stretched pee hole and there was worms :(

For god sake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Myrddin wrote: »
    For god sake

Yep. earth worms. and his jap eye propped open. that's the limit for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

So you have to wonder what made someone insert an earthworm into their urethra? and more to the point what made them think the world needs to see this!
    So Google is your friend;
    http://tribes.tribe.net/bugslovers/thread/49f3f586-7d6c-4771-8e09-2e365db30bd3#7922a48a-b718-4c4b-9566-12ba568732c6
    Again NSFW or while eating! Seems this is a 'thing'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Worm play? OMFG....

Seriously WTF?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Quick game of worms while on the jacks takes on a whole new meaning.
    Worms+Revolution.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

http://i.imgur.com/8Gswt27.jpg

Suck on them bad boys :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

tommy2bad wrote: »
    So you have to wonder what made someone insert an earthworm into their urethra? and more to the point what made them think the world needs to see this!
    http://tribes.tribe.net/bugslovers/thread/49f3f586-7d6c-4771-8e09-2e365db30bd3#7922a48a-b718-4c4b-9566-12ba568732c6

So now I know that exists, brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

That reminds me of a video where possibly a dominatrix, puts a needle through a guys nuts,
    literally through the ballsack, and you can actually see fluid coming out so it definitely went in through it.

There was a humorous song that went with actually.

Edit: the search term 1 guy 2 needles will find it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

tommy2bad wrote: »

FFS. my eyes they burn from what I read, and some guy needs help thru skype!!
    Lisa needs braces:eek: and they think its ok to play with worms.
    3cd8a33a.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Rule 34 :-&

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

The maggot eatings at the wounds video was definitely the worst thing I've seen in this thread.

I just discovered that it is actually a therapy used to remove dead skin tissue!

This is the original video with the explanation about whats going on:

That explains the white covering over the wound that didn't look like skin.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Honestly, I think that were I ever in a situation where I needed maggot therapy, I'd have to be fully sedated for the duration. There's just no way I could cope with that happening while I was conscious!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Toots* wrote: »
    Honestly, I think that were I ever in a situation where I needed maggot therapy, I'd have to be fully sedated for the duration. There's just no way I could cope with that happening while I was conscious!!

You would be sedated for days maybe weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Toots* wrote: »
    if it was a part that could be amputated then fcuk it, off it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

think the maggots saliva acts a numbing agent,so unless you looked you prob wouldnt know they were there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

barone wrote: »
    think the maggots saliva acts a numbing agent,so unless you looked you prob wouldnt know they were there
    Lemme think about that for a second.... ah no they'd still be there. NO getting away from it. It'd be kinda hard to dismiss a seething mass of white little rice looking yokes chewing away at your foot:pac::pac:

Time to remember the homeless guy with maggots living in his socks.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭pa4

1210m5g wrote: »

WTF.. how is that even on youtube! Definitely NSFW!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

i feel sick :(

I know they are dead and I know we eat their meat (ok with the horse we didn't know about) but when you see an animal being minced whole with head and all its upsetting.

What is the reason for such a machine?
    Are the animals diseased or something?

so many questions, so disturbing.

Advertisement