Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

The sound!!!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,915 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Schwiiing wrote: »
    You would be sedated for days maybe weeks.

Wake me when it's done!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

kupus wrote: »
    Lemme think about that for a second.... ah no they'd still be there. NO getting away from it. It'd be kinda hard to dismiss a seething mass of white little rice looking yokes chewing away at your foot:pac::pac:

Time to remember the homeless guy with maggots living in his socks.:(

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Wasn't too effected by the animal grinder one (unusually for me). Never seen it before, but you should really expect the worst when it comes to animal disposal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I've seen that animal one before. It doesn't bother me at all though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

guil wrote: »
    I've seen that animal one before. It doesn't bother me at all though.

Yeah doesn't bother me either, in fact they can toss me in after I'm dead for all the difference it will make. Ground up, burned, left to rot all, the one. In fact I might make fertilizer when ground up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Oh God... that video made my stomach turn... couldn't watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that animal grinder one, all I see is how chicken mcnuggets are made :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Unlikely to be for human consumption, but not too different either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

shameless pimpin of my videos, but I have another one coming soon, have a nice build up again to pop ! Do it for ye this weekend :D

over 5k of views !

900 odd on this one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

^^^^

You're so lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Raging I never took pics but over the summer I was in an awful way with pompholyx. It's a type of excema but the blisters on my hands were unreal. Managed to dry them up using water and vinegar but got infections in both hands.

The skin on my hands was so thin from steroid creams that using a hand dryer would tear the skin and between my wrist and thumb would blow up like a balloon. It was horrible but so cool at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Chorcai wrote: »
    shameless pimpin of my videos, but I have another one coming soon, have a nice build up again to pop ! Do it for ye this weekend :D

My husband has a thingy like that on his elbow. It never bothers him but I convinced him to see the doc about it. So off we went, I'm all ready to demand to be there when it was popped. Stupid doc said its just fluid blah blah blah, no need to remove it. So hubby is grinning cos it was me it was bothering, not him. I was really looking forward to it too. He called me sick!! Sick? Me?
    Its still there :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

What is it with women, pimples and boils and looking for stuff to pop? Serious question.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

kupus wrote: »
    What is it with women, pimples and boils and looking for stuff to pop? Serious question.

I suppose its grooming? Himself asked the same question.

I remember being very small at mass, maybe 6 or 7 years old, and being fixated on an aul fella in front of me. His neck was a jungle of blackheads.
    I'd say that was the start of my "sickness"
    Phew..I'm glad I got that out of my system :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

5480_238b.jpeg

Amputated hand re-attached to the patient’s right side for nerve regeneration and proper blood flow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

All F#*king nope in this vid, especially how it suppose to of got in :eek:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=789_1386352809

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

user2011 wrote: »
    All F#*king nope in this vid, especially how it suppose to of got in :eek:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=789_1386352809

How unprofessional was that! All the surgeons standing around with their camera phones!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

waveform wrote: »
    How unprofessional was that! All the surgeons standing around with their camera phones!

I'd of done the same!

Ps. Less of the spoilers. On the iPad and I can't highlight them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

kceire wrote: »
    I'd of done the same!

Ps. Less of the spoilers. On the iPad and I can't highlight them!
    Just go to reply by quoting the post and you'll be able to see it, easiest workaround if you're stuck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Base jumpers use metal hooks in SKIN to support them in 73m free fall

2ngh9np.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Read most of the thread last night before I went to sleep....had the most trouser-browningly awful nightmares all flippin' nite! I hate you all :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭Artful_Badger

Anyone ever see the
    Brian Douglas Wells video?

I'll wait to ask a mod can I link it.

Just googled it, and assuming its a video of his death then you cant post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Just googled it, and assuming its a video of his death then you cant post it here.

Yeah it is. Won't be posting so!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

For those wondering, this this was the guy that had the Saw style bomb strapped around his neck as part of a bank robbery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    For those wondering, this this was the guy that had the Saw style bomb strapped around his neck as part of a bank robbery

So the "movie" 30 Minutes or Less was pretty much based on this..... Only in america!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

GAAman wrote: »
    So the "movie" 30 Minutes or Less was pretty much based on this..... Only in america!

It WAS based on this! Cops thought he was in on it but messed up. They held him for 30 minutes then called the bomb squad, who arrived 4 minutes after detonation.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,161 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Times Square from above

H28r4cc.jpg

Advertisement