Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The NOPE Thread *Not for the Squeamish*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

^^^ That's a god damn vampire. Looks like it was put in last Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

DatrVGz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Reminds me of eating ribs :pac:
    girl-eating-ribs.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Exhuming a body which has been buried for 15 years. It's not in a bad state but don't watch if you're a normal human being]

I kept expecting his eyes to open.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Exhuming a body which has been buried for 15 years. It's not in a bad state but don't watch if you're a normal human being. :pac:

I've discovered I'm a normal human being after all.
    No way I'm looking at that :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Chucken wrote: »
    I've discovered I'm a normal human being after all.
    No way I'm looking at that :(
    The coffin is vacuum sealed and the person looks exactly the same as the day they were buried.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Rabbo

Why the hell would you want to open your relatives coffin after 15 years?
    And why would you video it and post it on youtube?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Why did I watch that.... And his face... Not gonna sleep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    The coffin is vacuum sealed and the person looks exactly the same as the day they were buried.

Most likely dead looking *shudder*

Nope!

Chucken wrote: »
    Most likely dead looking *shudder*

Nope!
    The dead don't bother me. It's the living that give me the heeby jeebies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Is the trampoline accident a dislocation of the ankle or just a compound fracture of the tib/fib? Either way that will a limp for an age, good luck with winter too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Mmmmm ....corpses

A deliciously 19cm long worm extracted from an eyeball

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

I Woke Up in a Morgue ...... 3 times

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

^^ Ain't no one got time for a 45 minute documentary!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

5332_610a_720.jpeg
    My brother works in a syrups/confectionary lab and sent me a picture of the latest accident last night. Pressurized berry concentrate never looked so murderous

I thought that was a picture from the reddit story :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Okay, i just had a NOPE attack!

We all have seen that fake picture of the maggots infestation in a womans breast.

Saw a picture of that on facebook and went looking for the gif to reply with.

Entered the google images search term:
    breast maggots gif

It was too much nope to handle! Some are real some are fake, even this fake one pushed me over the edge:

j8ptzn.jpg

Why the f*ck do we even bother with this topic people?

If you guys never had a nope breakdown like i had then you're all sick twisted individuals! :p

• Advertisement

waveform wrote: »
    If you guys never had a nope breakdown like i had then you're all sick twisted individuals! :p
    Who's sicker and more twisted, the person who has a nope reaction or the person who goes looking for counter nope reactions? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

Before i get kicked off the thread for spamming I'd like to share an actual nightmare I had when I was around 10 (at the very oldest) that this has just reminded me of.

There was holes in my dick not unlike the breast larva pic, and ants were living in there, generally occupying one hole each, but were walking around to and from those holes !
    In the dream also, it was incredibly itchy as is imaginable when an ant farm is literally living inside your person!

Didnt really freak me out at the time but the thought of it now is nasty.

I remember another dream where i felt sick and I was looking in a car mirror and when my face got hot from a high temperature loads of bumps protruded from my face instantly ( i think i may have actually had a high temperature while i was sleeping as the heat in my head felt so real)

Seeing things like that make me feel like tearing my face apart from itching, even when I see blemishes or rashes on peoples skin, somewhere in my subconcious i have this urge to scratch it or tear at it!

I remember as little as 3 in Majorca, my brother developed these huge red pointy blisters on the top of his feet (like mountains!) over an inch high from the heat of the sun, and I stamped on them without thinking, more than once! :/

I could imagine the pain that caused the poor fecker!

I think ive always has this fear/hatred of skin disorders embedded in my DNA!

TLDR, my entire body is now uncontrollably itchy from all the thoughts of this nastiness, and I felt i compelled to share it in case other people experience the same!

/instaban

Edit: it gets worse, i just did an image search for Trypophobia! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Poor puppy infested with mangoworms.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kunkka

From the link with the OR nurse to the maggots I am not coming in to this thread again! You are all brave souls! :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

1238727997741.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Love how it fits on like a glove.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,175 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

carrots_2072993b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kaycee2

This thread should be titled with a much stronger warning

I want to take my eyes out and scrub them, the maggot infestion has made me feel like im going to pass out

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

carrots_2072993b.jpg

That's adorable; reminds me of Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy_Cricket.png

Advertisement