Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sliders

• 08-05-2012 1:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Just watching Sliders on Netflix. The visuals are done by a company called 'Stargate', and within the first 2 episodes, I've seen Walter, 2 of the Tolin and the cute doctor from SGA who developed the Hoffin drug with Carson. Talk about crossover!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Ah Sliders, another great show involving portals.

Tears in my 'fro when it ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

It's not limited to Sliders, most long running tv shows will have actors that played minor parts in other shows, great fun trying to figure out who and where. I've been going through Supernatural again and there's even an episode that has two past SG characters talking together, Anna (Julie McNiven, SGU and Fringe) and her Shrink (Gwynyth Walsh, TNG, DS9, Voyager and SG1), Mike Dopud (BSG, SG1, SGA, SGU) appears in another episode around the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

yeah it probably due to most of the shows being filmed in Vancouver, screw Hollywood Vancouver is where its at,

Advertisement