Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Kitchen Cabinet door - Good carpenter/fixer/replacer?

Options
  • 08-05-2012 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Broke my Kitchen cabinet door. The main frame is fine, its the middle part that was broken (much thinner wood) and its smashed into 4 pieces (one main big piece and 3 small bits from the side).

I presume it can only be replaced or fixed , can anybody recommend a good place/person to get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Drumpot wrote: »
    Hi,

Broke my Kitchen cabinet door. The main frame is fine, its the middle part that was broken (much thinner wood) and its smashed into 4 pieces (one main big piece and 3 small bits from the side).

I presume it can only be replaced or fixed , can anybody recommend a good place/person to get this done?
    Dundalk or Drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

MugMugs wrote: »
    Dundalk or Drogheda?

Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Looking for a recommendation for same, Drogheda area. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭tribalwings

A picture might help? And maybe if you knew who fit the kitchen would be a bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Looking at the job I need done.....a handyman might do me. Need to remove and replace some sagging plasterboard. Would appreciate a recommendation in Drogheda. Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement