Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Provinces

Options
  • 08-05-2012 8:25am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just recieved an e-mail to let me know entry was open for this one:
    Eddie Dunne is ready and waiting for your entry forms for the Three Provinces 300, which takes place on Saturday 19th May 2012.This is a new event for 2012, which starts in Slane, and heads out through Longford and Leitrim, and back through Fermanagh and Cavan, mainly through quiet rolling countryside.

Full details including the entry form and route map are on the Audax Ireland website
    http://www.audaxireland.org/calendar/gazetteer/three-provinces-300/
    The route can be found here, as an unsupported event it will be a good challenge particularly coming across Drumlin country near the end.

Anyone joining me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

CramCycle wrote: »
    Just recieved an e-mail to let me know entry was open for this one:

The route can be found here, as an unsupported event it will be a good challenge particularly coming across Drumlin country near the end.

Anyone joining me?

I really want to get in a 300km plus audax this year, sadly all of them to date clash with Family events. The Wife is in Malaga with her mates this particular weekend and I am left holding the baby, literally, and the babies 2 older partners in crime. Shame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

I'd like to give that a shot, but I'm working that day. I'll have to see if I can get a swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭vigorelli

I think I'll be doing it, it's right on my doorstep and it'll be good preparation for the REK400 two weeks later

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Left my entry in with Eddie last night, anyone else signed up for this yet. Whether I am driving to the start or cycling up to it will solely depend on what time I get out of work at on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LastGasp

I can't get out for this one. Too much other (non-cycling) stuff going on these few weeks. Enjoy ! See you for the Mick Byrne.

• Advertisement

LastGasp wrote: »
    See you for the Mick Byrne.

You will indeed

LastGasp wrote: »
    See you for the Mick Byrne.

You will indeed

Advertisement