Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Event - Outland

Options
  • 08-05-2012 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Just thought I would post this up here incase anyone didn't know about it. You can find the official forum post on the EU-Outland forums, I will edit it in here when I get a chance.

The event is a World PvP event, organised by Destestine (or however you spell it) from Honor Capped. Not sure how many will attend overall but the last one was meant to have been really good.

Many here in guilds who are taking part? I am in VDD (Horde) who are going to be there.

EDIT: It's this weekend, events on Fri, Sat and Sun iirc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Can you post link to the thread on the forum please so I can see what this is all about? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

I will do when I am home from work, getting placement in a school sucks, everything is blocked -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3781469609?page=1

Take it that's the event?

Might pop on if I am around.

witless1 wrote: »

That's it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

witless1 wrote: »

Interesting concept, but its clutching at the old world pvp. Be cool if it comes off, cant view the vids while in work but Ive seen a few of these advertised and they typically get ruined by organised groups who go in to wreck **** for the lols.

in short, **** pvp and all it involves

• Advertisement

I've heard good things about the last event and the world pvp scene on Outland is strong if you are in the right guilds. Honor Capped and Crimson Moon on Alliance and Prima Terra and VDD on Horde.

The only problem I forsee is noobs using flying mounts to get onto buildings and using ranged attacks up there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

NiallFH wrote: »
    I've heard good things about the last event and the world pvp scene on Outland is strong if you are in the right guilds. Honor Capped and Crimson Moon on Alliance and Prima Terra and VDD on Horde.

The only problem I forsee is noobs using flying mounts to get onto buildings and using ranged attacks up there

Is that what a certain scrub hunter plans to do?

Calhoun wrote: »

You shut your mouth or I'll kick that paladin of yours up and down Durotar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

lol :P bring it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Calhoun wrote: »

I'm 99% sure Destinite would try that if he could get away with it.

Awful player :/

• Advertisement

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I'm 99% sure Destinite would try that if he could get away with it.

Awful player :/

Never played against him but saw a video of a rogue destroy him in TB recently, was quite embarassing how easily it was done. Goes to show a lot of these big Wpvp names arent always good pvpers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I was in his guild for a few months.

In terms of setting up and getting WPvP going, he was great for it.

In terms of actually being a good player, just no. This guy outright refused to cast even a WoG on others, no BoP's or even a LoH on a healer.
    If he died, he'd rage on TS, and blame a single healer for not outhealing the 5+ people attacking him.

Sonics2k wrote: »
    In terms of actually being a good player, just no. This guy outright refused to cast even a WoG on others, no BoP's or even a LoH on a healer.
    If he died, he'd rage on TS, and blame a single healer for not outhealing the 5+ people attacking him.

Tosser by the sounds of it, heard a lot of bad things about him like, i.e. rocket boots and pulls guards in TB if he ever gets in a 1vs1 and if he loses a 1vs1 claims his rocket boots backfired.

Also does this bull**** all the time where he runs into a group of horde in a bubble then runs out, pointless since he never kills anyone and usually gets the bubble dispelled and killed.

Just come Horde (we're better anyway!) and come to the event and kill him all day long XD

Advertisement