Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porky pear ice pops

Options
  • 08-05-2012 9:30am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

I think that's what they're called. It's in a yellow wrapper with a pig on it. Are they still around? Best ice pop known to man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Never heard of 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I remember some sort of pear ice pop and it is truly the greatest flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Swampy wrote: »
    I remember some sort of pear ice pop and it is truly the greatest flavour.

Surely if it was truly the greatest then you'd at least remember the name! :p

Think the only pear-flavoured ice pop I can remember was the pear-flavoured Sparkler. It was nice enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Pear Pickin' Porky -- yellow wrapper alright, Dale Farm made them and still do if I recall correctly.
    Feckin' lovely they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I love those! They're still around, you get them in little corner shops. My local Centra has them, maybe try there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭yellowtrout

I think that's what they're called. It's in a yellow wrapper with a pig on it. Are they still around? Best ice pop known to man.

Yes they have them in the little shop opposite The Blue Gardenia on the Blessington Road.
    Before you pass the Blue Gardenia, take a left and you'll see the shop on your left beside the cottages.
    I get them all the time!

Advertisement