Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In sickness but in health

• 08-05-2012 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭

So, finally I'm off work sick and wouldn't you know am bored.
    I have allready tried to play FMA but the only player I was able to buy has 1865 days to live in England before he can play. So im sick of that.
    What does one do all day when incapicated?
    I came on boards to see if there were any inspiring threads but nothing stands out.
    Fapping is out of the question as the problem generates from that general area.
    I might do some work from my sick bed on my computer and realy impress the boss.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Do some ironing, after all you have the bored already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

You sh!t out your penis? Fap FFS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I have allready tried to play FMA but the only player I was able to buy has 1865 days to live in England before he can play. So im sick of that.
    I came on boards to see if there were any inspiring threads but nothing stands out.
    I might do some work from my sick bed on my computer and realy impress the boss.

You have a penis disease?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Write a short story.
    Learn Spanish.
    ?
    Profit.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Find a parade and sing Twist and Shout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Too much information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

ah jaysus, nobody wants to know about your knob rot Lando

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

What happened your penis? Did you put it somewhere you shouldn't have?? Did you? Did you? You dirty little bag of filth.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Sick, yeah sure... The day after a bank holiday... Get to work ya lazy fecker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

cournioni wrote: »
    Sick, yeah sure... The day after a bank holiday... Get to work ya lazy fecker.

and I was sick yesterday too.

100 new jobs in Dublin, fantastic news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,525 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

watch all 76 episodes of South Park that you've recorded on the sky box for just such an occasion

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Cut off your penis. You'll get better much quicker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Try learn the piano, using only your toes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

phasers wrote: »
    Speak for yourself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Read a book.

Chat to friends via text or Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

phasers wrote: »

Try work on a cure for penis rot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

a fat guy wrote: »
    Read a book.

Chat to friends via text or Facebook.

Dont read and dont do facebook.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone very helpful except those of you who think I have penis rot, I dont, never had never will.But I will tell you this the pain I'm in is worse than having a baby the doctor gave me some of the strongest pain killers available, but I dont like taking them. Thats how much of a man I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Have you catch 22, The Stand, A Short History of nearly everything or Life of Pi?

If so read one of them or all of them

Thanks for your suggestions everyone very helpful except those of you who think I have penis rot, I dont, never had never will.But I will tell you this the pain I'm in is worse than having a baby the doctor gave me some of the strongest pain killers available, but I dont like taking them. Thats how much of a man I am.

Are you trying to pass a stone? or 3?

and so no reading what about wacthing the Godfather Trilogy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

You've had a baby AND you have a penis?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Reoil

This is either a troll, or just asking for trouble...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

What happened your penis? Did you put it somewhere you shouldn't have?? Did you? Did you? You dirty little bag of filth.

I bet he was fornicating

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

op snapped his banjo string!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

danniemcq wrote: »
    Have you catch 22, The Stand, A Short History of nearly everything or Life of Pi?

If so read one of them or all of them
    I'm actually reading this at the moment. Great book.

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I'm actually reading this at the moment. Great book.

It should be a school text book!

Advertisement