Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small white dog - Merlin Woods

Options
  • 08-05-2012 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I was just walking my own dogs when a small, wolly white male dog started following us. His fur actually looks like wool. He has no collar and he's pretty dirty but other than this he seems to be in good condition. I looked around for an owner but couldn't see anyone. He seems pretty confused. It looks like a pedigree dog to me, maybe about 1 year old. Strange to see it wandering around through the woods without an owner so it may have come from a nearby estate. Is anyone missing a dog like this? I'd hate to see it get killed on the road. I can't take him myself as I'm on my way out of Galway at the moment.

Advertisement