Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone recommend a bulk SMS service?

Options
  • 08-05-2012 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Part of our service involves sending clients personalised text message reminders. I'm in the process of scaling our business up from an experimental test, and I need a bulk SMS service that will do the following:
    • Allow us to send personalised text messages to individual clients from a web interface
    • Control the time at which individual texts are sent...messages are time-dependent, and we want to write them in advance
    • Send text messages to several groups

I've been looking at www.createtext.ie and their service seems pretty good, though their pricing isn't very transparent. I'm in the middle of their free trial.

Can anyone recommend a suitable bulk SMS service provider?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I've used clickatell in the past http://www.clickatell.com.

Good value an about 2 - 3c per message.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

I have used Txtnation in the past , also known as mBill www.txtnation.com and found their service very professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

I can certainly vouch for their service - excellent.
    DavidTT wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been looking at www.createtext.ie and their service seems pretty good, though their pricing isn't very transparent. I'm in the middle of their free trial.

Can anyone recommend a suitable bulk SMS service provider?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mikefm

We use NeonSMS & find them great

Advertisement