Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female Vocalist available!

• 08-05-2012 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi

I'm a female vocalist from the kidale/dublin area looking for a band to reherse/perform with

Ideally a wedding/cover/pub band, I have a wide vocal reange so can sing anything from The beatles to Queen to Tina Turner (if the mood fits)

Have my own transport and equipment and am experienced keyboard/piano player

Have wide range of performance experience, PM me for more details:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Would you be interested in cover band who rehearse in Dublin city centre, northside?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

You're not interested in an original band are ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 catz86

dublin city centre is no problem at all, have ye been playing long? when do ye rehearse?

I'd be interested in orginal band, what kind of music do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dbocky

here is the soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/thisotherkingdom

some of these are old songs. I'm in the middle of recruiting a band and in the middle of recording an album. I have two girls on board at the moment. Rhythm Guitar and violin. someone with experience on keys would be perfect and who can sing.
    I really wanna get more vocals in the room and more voices to help with the songs :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

It's a start up cover band. Rehearse once a week. Holding auditions for singers Thursday week.

• Advertisement

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    It's a start up cover band. Rehearse once a week. Holding auditions for singers Thursday week.

that would be great, could you send me on address and that, do you want a song preapred or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thegoodwillout

catz86 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm a female vocalist from the kidale/dublin area looking for a band to reherse/perform with

Ideally ga wedding/cover/pub band, I have a wide vocal reange so can sing anything from The beatles to Queen to Tina Turner (if the mood fits)

Have my own transport and equipment and am experienced keyboard/piano player

Have wide range of performance experience, PM me for more details:)

You be interested in a band down south? We gig 2-3 times a week... Waterford/kk/tipp area... Based in waterford

BUMP!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 manu67

Hi. We are a 5 piece covers/wedding band based in the Laois. Where in Kildare are you based.

manu67 wrote: »
    Hi. We are a 5 piece covers/wedding band based in the Laois. Where in Kildare are you based.

Hi, I'm based in maynooth and with transport, is it the laois area ye usually cover?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭crazy chester

Are you still looking?

Advertisement