Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pantera 101 - An Cruiscín Lán - Cork

Options
  • 08-05-2012 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Anyone on here attend this on friday? Cracking good show.

The guitar player was top notch and was endorsed by Dean also.

Drummer was a skinny fcuker from france and man could he play!

Vocals and bassist were good also!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

what??? i would have gone if i'd known!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

what??? i would have gone if i'd known!

I know man, Cruiscín gigs are never advertised enough.

I think metalmilitia are playing there soon also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

They're UK based, aren't they? Any local cover bands around? I know of Tampora back from around home but I don't really hear of many other Irish PanterA tributes floating about that much...

Nailz wrote: »
    They're UK based, aren't they? Any local cover bands around? I know of Tampora back from around home but I don't really hear of many other Irish PanterA tributes floating about that much...

Yeah man, UK based. Although the singer's from westmeath amd the drummer's french! I've ever heard of an Irish PanterA tribute anyway. I'd love to play in one plus the lead gutairist in our metal band is a Dime nut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

wish I was there; sounds like I missed out. on pantera bein locked teh fùck into room 101 pantera was in thundercats no? pantene.. pantyho's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

I know man, Cruiscín gigs are never advertised enough.

Which is a shame. Primordial on Friday July 6th & Rotting Christ on Saturday July 7th! What the **** like. The only reason i had found about this was one mention of it on Primordials facebook, which i could've easily missed had i say looked a day later, they dont even have it listed on there on main website but gigs before & after(primordials i mean).

LH Pathe wrote: »
    wish I was there; sounds like I missed out. on pantera bein locked teh fùck into room 101 pantera was in thundercats no? pantene.. pantyho's.

Huh? :confused:

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Have you got a set list?

Have you got a set list?

No man, they did a lot of the popular ones though. They did the new song piss also

Advertisement