Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redundancy Query

Options
  • 08-05-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I was made redundant by the company i worked for in March, I had been with them for over 3 years. The company was liquidated and bought out by another person, they gave me a contract for a further month until they closed the premises i worked in. We were told we would get any redundancy owed to us, but as to date we have not heard anything from them.

i have been looking online and it says that we should have received a redundancy certificate and we had to sign a rp50 form, we have got received any of these and they are ignoring our calls and not responding to us.

The whole company was made redundant, some were taken back on and some let go, in this climate we understand that some places had to close. we do not know where to go from here or who to talk to..

any advice would be appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

get on to nera asap or citizens information.

Advertisement