Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creche in tallaght

Options
  • 08-05-2012 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi all, im just wondering if anyone could recommend a good creche in tallaght that wont break the bank, im looking for a spot full time for my 6 month old

Thanks
    Danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

There's a giraffe creche up near ellensborough I think, they have a good reputation.

There's also a place called wombles on the old bawn road which is a bit cheaper than franchise ones.

But the one we picked was discoveries. It's a bit pricey, but would recommend it to anyone....the staff are brilliant and all have been there for the past 2 years so they know our kid as well as we do. And he loves it. He's made some great friends. It's 1000 per month full time though. Also the baby room is full till July/aug...I tried to get my second in there and couldn't

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

Thanks for the reply

my girlfriend works for giraffe at the moment while they are a great creche they are way over priced even with the staff discount she was getting

i have an email sent off to wombles and stepping stones so im just waiting on a reply from them

really i'd like a non franchise one like the ones you get in housing estates but as i have found not all them will take a 6 month old, but i have a few more places to try out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

eg6 vtec wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply

my girlfriend works for giraffe at the moment while they are a great creche they are way over priced even with the staff discount she was getting

i have an email sent off to wombles and stepping stones so im just waiting on a reply from them

really i'd like a non franchise one like the ones you get in housing estates but as i have found not all them will take a 6 month old, but i have a few more places to try out

Ah I get ya....would you try putting the baby in a franchise place till they're old enough for the smaller one, or is that too messy? There are lots of housing estate ones around, but I never catch the name of them to suggest them to ya.

It may be something we will have to look at but in the mean time we found a solution to do us till June so I have a bit of time to search around thanks for the replys il update when I find out where we end up going it may help someone else out somewhere down the line

• Registered Users Posts: 2 drawers3kids

Fonthill Lodge in City hall are amazing. Small, family run place. Staff all there years & years and all highly qualified. Offer on their Facebook page says Fulltime baby for €700 per month.

• Advertisement

got sorted a long time ago, Kilnamanagh Kids Creche & Montessori School is where we went with, can not recommend them enough, although we only used them for 8 months they really made a huge impact on him and he loved going in every morning

Advertisement