Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best sites to buy ps3 games??

Options
  • 08-05-2012 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Keep an eye on the Gaming Bargains thread I suppose, no one site is always cheaper than another.

TheHut and Amazon are usually cheapest but other sites have good specials from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Amazon currently have lightening deals every Monday and Tuesday. Picked up AC: Revelations for £12 last week. But as penev said, no one site is better than the other, they all have different deals and specials going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Have u tried adverts.ie.I don't buy games from shops anymore as I always find them cheaper in adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

zavvi.com is great, cheap delivery also

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I usually refer to find-games.co.uk to find cheapest site, then just have to see how that site treats Irish customers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DeusPL

I would recommend www.swapthegame.com - newest Irish game trading site - not only buying/selling but trading games user to user for free :)

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

eddhorse wrote: »

With that VGP site, is the price per game a straight conversion from CND to Euro, or is there tax or other charges added ?

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

With that VGP site, is the price per game a straight conversion from CND to Euro, or is there tax or other charges added ?

you will get hit with duty if they use DHL anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Just delivery to be added.

Customs Declaration on the envelope states that the contents are DVD media to the value of CAN$15.99. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Just delivery to be added.

Customs Declaration on the envelope states that the contents are DVD media to the value of CAN$15.99. ;)

Nice, ill have to use them next time. Whats there average delivery times like ?

I ordered AC4 off cdwow for 50e, it dispatched this day last week, still waiting. but youl always be waiting 1 to 2 weeks delivery from wow. Best beals iv seen though, well next to that VGP site, so whats their delivery times like ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Nice, ill have to use them next time. Whats there average delivery times like ?

I ordered AC4 off cdwow for 50e, it dispatched this day last week, still waiting. but youl always be waiting 1 to 2 weeks delivery from wow. Best beals iv seen though, well next to that VGP site, so whats their delivery times like ?

I think the last 2 I ordered a few weeks ago both came in at about 8-10 working days each.

Not bad if you're not in a rush.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Playasia's sale every tuesday can be great for bargains. Just expect very long shipping times. Also make sure the version you are getting is in English and you are happy knowing you might need to get DLC from the US store if you get a US version of the game. Sometimes they do Korean versions of games which can be in English and are usually cheaper.

Advertisement