Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost phone in taxi

Options
  • 08-05-2012 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I hailed a cab with 2 friends on Ormond quay fri night. Got it back to Swords and I left my phone, Samsung Galaxy S2 in the back.. If you are my cab driver please let meknow if you found it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Contact the Carriage Office in Dublin Castle to see if the driver handed it in.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aisyc

Thanks for your help...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

The carriage office in Dublin Castle doesn't handle lost property anymore.Store Street,Irishtown,Finglas,Tallaght and Shankhill Garda Stations all have designated lost property offices now instead.

It makes it easier for taxi drivers to drop lost stuff off in them instead of going into Dublin Castle,more hassle for people who lose stuff though.

Advertisement