Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All ye dirty feckers using the internet to bypass normal courtship procedure

• 08-05-2012 12:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

A newly single friend has registered with one of those dating sites where he's selected 4 women for dates of which he ended up sleeping with 2 of them.
    This lad wouldn't ever be known as a mover & shaker with the ladies which leads me to suspect these women were only after one thing.
    He thinks it's the best invention ever as you can filter out all the non-smokers & women who like long walks etc.
    If he gets them send a sexy photo before the meet up he knows they're game on.

There was a time many moons ago where a man had to befriend a woman over time, respect the rituals of courtship before a kiss was granted & have admitted love before sex could be considered.
    Now with a few clicks of mouse ye dirty feckers can be bedding each other without having to meet gran for scones.
    Well it's not quite right now is it, the old ways are the best.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,281 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    Well it's not quite right now is it.

No luck with the dating sites yourself then, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

whats this internet you speak of? i might have to give it a look, (for research purposes only, obviously)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I love that ad with miss blinky. She's the funniest. It's almost like they took middle aged actors out of their acting 101 classes early and chucked them in to these ads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Jealous much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

the old ways are the best.

Masturbating into a sock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Bring back the dances!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

There was a time many moons ago where a man had to befriend a woman over time, respect the rituals of courtship before a kiss was granted & have admitted love before sex could be considered.
    Now with a few clicks of mouse ye dirty feckers can be bedding each other without having to meet gran for scones.

Duly noted, Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Thank God for the advent of alcohol, eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

People are getting so lazy, next thing you'll be hearing about drive by shootings, gone are the days when the baddies walked/ran to the scene, shot the person and then ran away very quickly, they now drive there and dont even get out of the car...wheres it all going to end i ask ya....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

A newly single "friend" ..

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Getting lots of sex here too off it, but they're not really girlfriend material any of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Munt-goblins and beta males eh?

(/awaits torrent of abuse)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Hope they were better looking than some of the ones that graced the ads on this site recently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Sindri wrote: »

We've evolved to using pies now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Women are filthy creatures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Because it's much worse than buying a girl drinks all night and then for her to say at the end she has a boyfriend :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭BQQ

Your friend should probably get himself tested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

A friend of mine is using facebook to score a lot lately. Fúcker is cleaning up, and yes I am bloody jealous.

Which dating site is this with the easy women?

BQQ wrote: »
    Your friend should probably get himself tested.

if we all did that after every one night stand or casual fun (still using protection) it would almost take the fun out of it.

not saying people shouldnt get tested, but meeting girls online for a shag is prob no different to meeting a girl that just wants a root in the local pub or club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

CJC999 wrote: »
    People are getting so lazy, next thing you'll be hearing about drive by shootings, gone are the days when the baddies walked/ran to the scene, shot the person and then ran away very quickly, they now drive there and dont even get out of the car...wheres it all going to end i ask ya....
    They don't even take the time out to threaten all the witnesses to stay quiet. Last time I was at a robbery they just ran straight out the door without so much as a "I know where you live". I blame them newfangled hood things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Rabies wrote: »
    ..prob no different to meeting a girl that just wants a root in the local pub or club.

Fair dinkum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

...meeting a girl that just wants a root in the local pub or club.

I can tell you're a true romantic at heart.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Getting lots of sex here too off it, but they're not really girlfriend material any of them.

In my eyes you're both prostitutes but the cost is zero as you cancel each other out.
    I pray for your soul, there still may be time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I feel quite dense as I initially thought this thread concerned the legal system.

Fair dinkum.
    :D
    I can tell you're a true romantic at heart.

Girls want the same as guys. Girls are often less vocal about it and act in a less aggressive manner and wait for the guy to approach.
    No doubt many girls go out wondering if they'll score someone worthwhile taking home.

Being a romantic about stuff like this is for proper dates or follow on sessions after a one night stand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I don't see the problem. He's not looking to develop a relationship with these girls so it's just a bit of fun. Some of these sites are for two people to just get off. Simple as.

And I thought the gay cruising apps where bad enough for that kind of thing!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

The internet rocks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Fiona wrote: »
    The internet rocks :D
    All hail the internet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

meeting a girl that just wants a root in the local pub or club.

Would she not rather it in the fanny? :confused:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Chamone MF

Sindri wrote: »

Never understood the whole sock thing.
    I already have enough trouble finding socks in the morning.

unless you use the w4nk socks as your emergency socks...urrgh...foot-rot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

A newly single friend has registered with one of those dating sites where he's selected 4 women for dates of which he ended up sleeping with 2 of them.
    This lad wouldn't ever be known as a mover & shaker with the ladies which leads me to suspect these women were only after one thing.
    He thinks it's the best invention ever as you can filter out all the non-smokers & women who like long walks etc.
    If he gets them send a sexy photo before the meet up he knows they're game on.

"Dirty feckers" is a synonym for "People who are getting some while I'm not getting any and I'm fvckin' jealous."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Chamone MF wrote: »

If you like the feel of cardboard on your feet then by all means wear your **** socks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

Chamone MF wrote: »

What toxic concoction are you spewing out thats gonna give you foot rot? There is help out there you know http://www.thinkcontraception.ie/STIs.3.1.aspx:D

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

What's the difference between a slut and a bitch?
    A slut will shag anybody in the room; a bitch will shag anybody in the room except you. :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

What's the difference between a slut and a bitch?
    A slut will shag anybody in the room; a bitch will shag anybody in the room except you. :D

When I was a young lad women did not partake of the shagging saving themselves for the right one.
    Now it appears their as dirty as muck & only a mouse click away from getting their end off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

CJC999 wrote: »

Drive-by shootings in the night. It'll be like Boyz N the Hood.
    What next?

Then they'll have wh0res selling their wares on the street.
    The pimps'll be using crack to keep the wh0res under control.

I know a few people who never got the leg over before the internet, at it like rabbits now they are with other mingers, thanks to the internet

Advertisement