Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Usage Standing Charge

Options
  • 08-05-2012 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Hiya, only just noticed that my last two bills(i.e. 4 months) have been estimated. Went downstairs(apartment complex) to check Meter reading and found that it's 595units higher than the last estimation. How can I have this reflected in my next bill by having the low usage standing charge for the last 4 months removed?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Tragedy,

General info: if you receive an estimated bill with a low usage standing charge and you feel it may be incorrect, you can adjust your meter reading online/by smartphone app, or phone us with your meter reading at 1850 372 372/PM it to us here, and we will have your bill adjusted for you. We will remove the charge if your usage is above the average two units per day threshold for that particular billing period.

In relation to the specific account, if you send me the following details by private message, I will look into this for you:

- Electric Ireland account number
    - Name of account-holder
    - Address/telephone number/date of birth on account

And for data protection/security reasons we can only discuss account specifics with the named account-holder. :)

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement