Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fourier transform, laplace (2) questions . can someone post solutions please.

Options
  • 08-05-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

im having trouble studying for an exam. im trying to do a past paper and i just cant get through it. if someone could post solutions it would be a huge help. i could organize to pay if the person wants.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Is it all three questions you need help with? Or any particular parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

ive spent alot of time on question 3 but cant get it right.4 or 5 i haven't really got a clue. seeing solutions is my only hope at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gradlife

Not about to work out the ones you posted but here are some solutions for Q1-3
    from a lot of other past papers for this module.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Anything in any books from the library? I'd say there would be a big maths for engineers book with stuff on the wave equation.

Also I assume that Ted teaches this, and he usually does lots of examples in his notes, even if they're impossible to understand.

Advanced engineering mathematics, would be a relevant title. Which may or may not be obtainable free online..........if one were so inclined to look for it in the alcoves of the interwebs.

• Advertisement

Are you comfortable with separation of variables?

Are you comfortable with separation of variables?

Aristotle you were so totally dead by the time these transforms were invented. Pffffft!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

They look really familiar. What module is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

MAPH 30160 Maths for Engineers VI if I'm not mistaken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

So as someone pointed out to me, thanks to the Irish web communities new favourite bit of legislation, I can't let people post up replicated content from somewhere else. OP, I pulled your attachment, since it's a cut down exam paper, if you can link to the original as hosted by UCD, that'll be fine.

Gradlife, I pulled your attachment as well, because I'm not sure where it came from - it it's your own work, then apologies, if it's not then link rather than repost, please.

Sorry about this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement