Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre optics Sandyford

Options
  • 08-05-2012 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hello,

Can you tell me if/when the remaining cabinets in Sandyford will be upgraded to the fibre optic network? I am frustratingly just outside the areas shown on the map :( In fact, 3/4 of my estate are getting FTTH, but for some strange reason my section of the estate is being left out.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hello,

Can you tell me if/when the remaining cabinets in Sandyford will be upgraded to the fibre optic network? I am frustratingly just outside the areas shown on the map :( In fact, 3/4 of my estate are getting FTTH, but for some strange reason my section of the estate is being left out.

Thanks.

Hi DoubleBogey,

I checked with our fibre team and they don't have a definitive indication as to when your exchange may be part of the fbre roll out, If and when we get any information we will let you know.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement