If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers for Onkyo TXSR309

Options
  • 08-05-2012 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    was thinking about buying the Onkyo TXSR309, and would be looking for 2 pairs of ceiling speakers to go with it. One pair would be for the kitchen, so if both pairs were water resistant, thats not an issue as i would prefer them all to be the same.

Have you got anything for a decent price in stock. Limited enough budget, probably max 40-45 per speaker.

Maybe you could do me a good deal if I go with the amp and speakers.

Cheers
    LO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lo.... :)

The best value in ceiling speakers that we would have are the clearance pair in the stock take post.

Boston DSI250 – In-ceiling speakers, BRAND NEW BOXED
    Were £99.95 – Now £59.95/pair...and I have 2 pairs left.

These unfortunately can't get any cheaper when purchased with the receiver as we already lose our shirts on the receiver and these speakers at this price are a bargain.

Alternatively, we also offer the Monitor Audio SC165 speakers which I can do for £120 for a pair if you prefer. These are a much better speaker and at our our normal price of £160 for a pair, we are already the cheapest in the UK, so at £120, these are a steal.

I hope this helps but let me know if you need anything else.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.