Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Secret World

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

I played this during the beta. I loved the lore and the world, but the combat man. . . . . so disappointing

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭MikeyJoyce

Tried to play this game for a bit at a mates and oh god the combat is dreadful. really disappointed and the archaic business model doesn't help it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I gave it a shot today. Not really digging it at all. A shame, cause I liked the idea of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

There's a free weekend coming up for anyone who fancies trying it. Not a good sign for a game to give a free weekend so early in it's life. Can definitely see this being f2p within 6 months.

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/celebrate_the_first_live_month_of_the_secret_world

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Kiith wrote: »
    There's a free weekend coming up for anyone who fancies trying it. Not a good sign for a game to give a free weekend so early in it's life. Can definitely see this being f2p within 6 months.

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/celebrate_the_first_live_month_of_the_secret_world

Did you previously need to have played the game (i.e. have an active CD key)? I can login to Funcom's site etc (played AOC etc, but not TSW).. have changed my password etc.. but it won't let me login to the game.. Just says authentication failure...

Edit - Just got in using the same password.. Had emailed Funcom on their site (no response yet) but tried again (without retyping password) and it let me in. Worth trying if you are stuck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement