Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The SUPer side of Sligo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭TheQ47

That FB link doesn't work for me. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Ahh, sorry, will get them up on flikr or whatever later and post a proper link. BB

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

Worked for me, nice pictures :)

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭blackiebest

Thinking of doing a 'Boardsie' paddle in conjunction with the Shelly River Boat race and Cairde Festival this Summer. I am still working out the idea but would involve doing some fundraising by renting out the SUP's to the boardsies for a small fee that would go to our chosen charity or something like this. The location would be on the stretch from Bridge street, up by Toffs, totally safe and great fun! Anyone interested? I suggest it would be like a €10 a head for some great Craic with at least a €5 going to charity, open to ideas on charity but my one is the Lifeboats. Any thoughts welcome, all gear provided.

Advertisement