Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weak Bicep

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭brownej

Mellor wrote: »
    Actually, i might as well as for myself. anybody know any good apps for logging.

I'd like it to work like the stronglifts app, but with different exercises, so would need to be editable.

I know it's not really an app but you could set-up a spreadsheet on google docs and then you can edit it and fill it in from anywhere, Phone, computer, iPad etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,377 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I keep track of my work outs in a log.
    But I'd find auton app handy if i could use it as a quick reference to previous sessions, if it automatically increased sets when I completed.
    Basically i'd like the strong lifts app functionality, but with different exercises, and a 3 day rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Legits

Mellor wrote: »
    I keep track of my work outs in a log.
    But I'd find auton app handy if i could use it as a quick reference to previous sessions, if it automatically increased sets when I completed.
    Basically i'd like the strong lifts app functionality, but with different exercises, and a 3 day rotation

JEFIT is the best app out there should replace your log book completely.
    It syns with an online account and you can export logs so you never have to worry about losing all logs

Advertisement