Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My price match proposal to esb for 21st May 2012

Options
  • 08-05-2012 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Anyone at the ESB is it possible that you can match the bord gais deal with tesco of the offer of every 5-EUR in clubcard vouchers gets you 10-Eur off your bord gais electricity bill as stated by the staff in bord gais and stated by tesco in their clubcard deals booklet. So could you arrange the same offer with tesco for ESB electricity customers getting 10-Eur off their Electric Ireland electricity bill for every 5-Eur in tesco clubcard vouchers exchanged ..........:rolleyes:....??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moved from Prices/costs to Electric Ireland forum

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bob2041

No reply just what i expected !

Looks like i won that bet after all.....:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

What, you bet Electric Ireland wouldn't match a multi-million euro deal with Tesco on the whim of your suggestion? Or you bet you wouldn't get a reply for your efforts to troll their forum? (OP posted same thing here)

Oh wait, you've had the last word as you've closed your account. :rolleyes:

Advertisement