Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Part time farm work

• 08-05-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi all

For years I worked part time on a couple of different farms, mainly tractor work, helping with cattle, general farm duties etc, until I moved away from home about 8 years ago. For different reasons I didn't look for any farm work since moving but lately I'm getting the urge to have a look around to see if there's any available.
    Firstly I am in full time employment 5 days a week but available for evenings weekends etc. Also it's not really about looki g for extra money (it is nice though), it's more about the farming life and being out and about.
    My question is, in this recent upsurge in agriculture is there any work for lads like me who can give a few hours in the evenings or weekends? I would imagine there's plenty of lads with time on their hands these days.
    Also if anyone's knows of anything, maybe u could pm me. I'm in Waterford/ Sth KK area.
    Any advice appreciated.
    Thanks

Advertisement