Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipad 2

Options
  • 08-05-2012 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get an ipad 2 from? Have looked around Dublin City and everyone seems to be out of stock..

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Why not just get it on the apple website? You can get a refurbished one (brand new casing and external parts) so much cheaper than a new one.
    Oh I should tell you to try and find the iPad 2 model number 2.4 because that has a newer chip that gives an extra 1.5 h of battery so about 11.5 hours overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Viking were advertising them last week & You can get a few % back through Fat Cheese. You can also get a decent free gift by using one of their current free gift codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

How much should i be roughly paying if i wanted the ipad 2
    Any body buy one lately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    How much should i be roughly paying if i wanted the ipad 2
    Any body buy one lately?

They start from €399. If you spend €80 extra you get the brand new one which is better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement