Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA

Options
  • 08-05-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello Everyone,

Just a quickie,
    was on the phone earlier today to MBNA which i have a credit card with.
    Was trying to get logged into my online bank with them, i moved to UK 3 years ago and have payed them every month without fail.
    But i wanted to see my balance etc. because i thought to myself this is dragging on!! only had a limit of 3k.
    But he couldnt help because i need the 3 digits of back to reset & i havent got one & they wont send me one, because im in the UK

So i said i wanted a copy of my signed credit agreement sent also just to check.
    He went searching, phone went quiet, put me on hold & then off & then on.
    Told me statement & terms would be out in post, i said no(felt something was strange) i want a signed copy of my agreement in post.

He repeated and basically ignored what i said. Follow by is there anything else i can do today.

Any ideas?? was really suspect on phone

Cheers peeps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,623 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

timmy79 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

Just a quickie,
    was on the phone earlier today to MBNA which i have a credit card with.
    Was trying to get logged into my online bank with them, i moved to UK 3 years ago and have payed them every month without fail.
    But i wanted to see my balance etc. because i thought to myself this is dragging on!! only had a limit of 3k.
    But he couldnt help because i need the 3 digits of back to reset & i havent got one & they wont send me one, because im in the UK

So i said i wanted a copy of my signed credit agreement sent also just to check.
    He went searching, phone went quiet, put me on hold & then off & then on.
    Told me statement & terms would be out in post, i said no(felt something was strange) i want a signed copy of my agreement in post.

He repeated and basically ignored what i said. Follow by is there anything else i can do today.

Any ideas?? was really suspect on phone

Cheers peeps

Are they not posting statements to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭timmy79

No they are posting them to my address in Ireland.
    i dont go home very often.
    It was the reaction i got when i wanted a copy of my agreement, wasnt looking to try nail them or anything just a copy for me. I probably have one in Ireland somewhere but been away for 3 years etc chances finding are slim.

Just acted really suspect on phone & came quiet aggresive when i asked a second time

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭HOS 1997

Write to them and request it would be my suggestion.

Advertisement