Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC services down in Dublin?

Options
  • 08-05-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Anyone else having problems with UPC (both TV and broadband) in the Smithfield/Stoneybatter area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ring them?
    Freephone
    1908 select option 2

Or tweet 'em.

https://twitter.com/#!/UPC_HelpsYou_IE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I'm in Dublin 9 (Beaumont), everything fine up here

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭tonedef

chin_grin wrote: »

Cheers, their site wasn't loading on my phone so couldn't get the number. The problem seems to be isolated to a small area but everything should be back by 4:30pm..... just enough time to make a cup of tea so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

tonedef wrote: »
    Cheers, their site wasn't loading on my phone so couldn't get the number. The problem seems to be isolated to a small area but everything should be back by 4:30pm..... just enough time to make a cup of tea so

Yeah they update their Support lines with any outages. (I used to do it when I worked in a call centre <shudders>. Lost count at the amount of times I went, "That sounds crap, I'll do it again.")

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

mines down since tuesday night in Smithfield/Capel St area, havent had time to call yet

• Advertisement
Advertisement