Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bewley's Hotel Dublin Airport

Options
  • 08-05-2012 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭

Dear Bewley's Hotel Dublin Airport,

The nasty scathing review I gave your hotel in the email feedback you solicited from me should have given you a hint that I didn't wish to be on your email list of future special offers.

I thought I made it quite clear that I would never ever stay at one of your cut price warehouse "hotels" again.

It was an unpleasant experience from beginning to end and the email special offers just remind me of it.

:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

LOL

I once left (positive) feedback in a hotel and got an letter telling me I'd been unsuccessful in my job application once. Get on to them and ask for your details to be removed from their system.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

They aren't even IN Dublin Airport !!

Ken

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Consumer issue how exactly?
    You likely subscribed to the mailing list when you placed your booking, they are not going to remove you based on a review. this ain't a consumer issue imho

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Cabaal wrote: »
    Consumer issue how exactly?
    You likely subscribed to the mailing list when you placed your booking, they are not going to remove you based on a review. this ain't a consumer issue imho

Consumer issue in that the service was awful. but maybe that belongs in the travel forum. In which case apologies.

But of course I wouldn't have commented on it publicly if they hadn't sent me a "Special Offer" email.

:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement