Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.L Maths theorems

• 08-05-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hey is there a website with the list I need of these to study for this year? If so can someone point me towards it thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

You don't need to learn them off, you just need to be aware of them. They should be in your book.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

Oh I know its just our maths teacher said our book didn't have the right theorems or something? so he gave us a sheet with them which I should be able to get again tomorow but I lost it and my grinds teacher wants to clarify which ones are coming up and I'm going to her this eve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Raeone

bluugirl wrote: »
    Oh I know its just our maths teacher said our book didn't have the right theorems or something? so he gave us a sheet with them which I should be able to get again tomorow but I lost it and my grinds teacher wants to clarify which ones are coming up and I'm going to her this eve.

Ok, sorry.
    Give me ten mins and I'll type them out for you.

Edit: Sorry, I left my notes in school in my locker :/

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭An0n

As I am aware; and from what I've seen in exam papers.

I believe you don't need to be able to prove them, just know what they do; so to say.

Like they'll give you an image and ask why blah blah blah is equal to blub blub blub.

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭bluugirl

It doesn't matter thanks anyways guys! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Projectmaths.ie Tachers handbook for senior cycle OL pages 78-80

Advertisement