Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental for Christmas

Options
  • 08-05-2012 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi

I have a family member coming home for christmas with children (5 people in total) they are looking to rent an apartment/house if possible for the two weeks in South Dublin but are finding it difficult to locate any. Does anyone know where I could look for self catering rental accommodation for them for this time of the year?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

I'd try all the normal "holiday home" sites plus Daft, rent.ie and myhome.ie also list holiday homes in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Why not try a holiday house swap? I'm sure there's loads of people who'd want to get away from it all at Christmas.....

I don't know any agencies but a quick Google of Holiday House swap brought up loads to choose from.

Advertisement