If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full HD 40"

Options
  • 08-05-2012 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what price your 40" Full HD TV's start at? Preferably Samsung!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Pacifico.

The best value 40" that we have available at the moment is the latest LG to hit the market.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42cs460/lg-42cs460

This is a brand new model and is due into us tomorrow.

The closest Samsung is £419.95 but is presently out of stock and looking like it's 2 weeks away.

The Samsung has it on the styling but the LG completely knocks it's socks off on the sound and picture.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue40eh5000/sams-ue40eh5000

I hope this helps but if you need anything else, please let me know.

Many thanks

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Thanks for the reply Dave. How much for the LG (for a repeat customer!) delivered to the south in Euros?

Also, is there Saorview in this set?

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Pacifico.

Delivery would be £21.99 for either of those models and the LG has Soarview.

I also got some of the 42"LG plasma which are the 42PA4500 which are £399.95 and with the 600Hz processing handle motion a lot better than the LCD's / LED's at the same price. I could do you one of these at the same price as the CS460 if you wanted.

Let me know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.