Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with a name for our walkin group

Options
  • 08-05-2012 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hey,
    was wondering if anyone could help me come up with a name for our hiking group we're made up mostly of civil defense member and have been hiking together on an off for bout 5 yrs with the odd different member coming along for a while recently i decided we should take the challenge of climbing Ireland 4 highest peaks in 48 hours (a made moment while drinking one night ha) an try raise money while we were at it for our local cancer society so to make a long story short we now need a name for our group so people know who we are an so we can set up our Facebook page to spread the word an try raise some more money so anyone got any idea :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

ABCD walking club.

Associates, best friends & Civil defence. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

The Strolling Bones

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

"The Civil Defense hiking club"?

That or "Benjamin"

No need to thank me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

super best friends

or the civic minded 5

"The hiking homers" your club motto can be doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

The footloose walking club.

Or the "steptoe" walking club

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

4 in 48 for <local cancer charity>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭golden lane

the four tops (a climb for life)

Advertisement